Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@dooBdoo Glad you are okay too!  Be careful out there!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo@MickD...thanks y'all and glad you are safe DOOBS.....

Yep, it looks like we are going to get a little more rain this early afternoon, so I better get out there and do a little before it does.......will probably have to do the majority tomorrow.

RUNNING OUT THERE NOW......LOL, ROTF.....

Image result for animated running around picking up tree limbs

Honored Contributor

....Well I'm stuck in a pickle.  I have a hair appt at 12:30.  DH took the car.  I can't get my car outta the garage as there is a palette of stones in the driveway.  Someone needs to be here when the workers are here.  Are they coming today? Did we pass gas line inspection yesterday?  I am waiting for the pool rep's response.

This is not earth shattering.  I hate cancelling my appt the day of as it is rude.  My friend is there to make money and do hair....not deal with my fickle life.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden Yup, that's you...runnin around in circles with your tongue hanging out!!! Haha!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

....Well I'm stuck in a pickle.  I have a hair appt at 12:30.  DH took the car.  I can't get my car outta the garage as there is a palette of stones in the driveway.  Someone needs to be here when the workers are here.  Are they coming today? Did we pass gas line inspection yesterday?  I am waiting for the pool rep's response.

This is not earth shattering.  I hate cancelling my appt the day of as it is rude.  My friend is there to make money and do hair....not deal with my fickle life.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Hey @MaRina.  Good for your friend.  Just heard from my aunt.  She's about a mile north of Tampa.  They are good, but without power. 

Was just thinking that 16 years ago I was waiting for word from her on her status, too.  Wasn't a hurricane then.  She and my uncle worked at the Pentagon when it was hit.  She was inside and uncle had just pulled in the parking lot.  That woman is going to give me grey hairs yet.  LOL

@shell garden ... Don't know what crazy weather we will be getting.  Irma keeps changing her mind.  You, @Suziepeach, @dooBdoo and all our other friends need to keep eyes and ears open.

@Lesa ... You still doing good?

Mornin' @MickD, @loveschocolate, @ShowMe and all who wonder by.  Hope it's a peaceful day for everyone.

@PredsThat must have been so scary waiting to hear from them both...she sounds feisty LOL

I remember waking up turning on the TV after the first plane struck, I was shocked to say the least than watched live the second plane. Our Little guy who was only 3 at the time was so impacted by this horrific attack,thats why he chose to serve our country. 

Hope everyone is safe, since I don't post or read everyday I don't know where everyone lives.

God Bless our U.S.A.

@MaRina.......I can't remember a thing from when I was 3......way way too long ago.  Hope he is enjoying his time down in SA.  

@ShowMe Morning and Thanks for asking. I remember more from when I was 3 than yesterday LOL

His motto is, NEVER FORGET! 

He's watched over the yrs so it's been on his heart to serve since he was about 8. He is loving it, I can hear it in his voice when he called. 

Your always in my prayers Heart

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Hahaha!  I rescheduled.....she's got 3 hours to fill my slot.  I'm a schmuck.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning flufferetts, 

@shell garden Hey gf, glad all is good for you and your little one. Hope you felt all the love and prayers being sent your way.

@dooBdoo , I didn't realize you also were in the path of the storm, happy to hear your ok also.

@ Gooday hope your feeling better and things are settling down for ya! 

Have a great Tuesday everyone Heart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ladies ~ I'm feeling a smidge better.  I still feel like there's a hairball caught in the back of my throat. I got a good night sleep last night but when I woke up my pillow was quite wet.  I guess I might have had a fever.

Anywho...I'm glad our @shell garden weathered the storm.  We got our friend/family Florida upate: My SIL and BIL'S townhouse in Bonita Springs which is right near Naples, got the screens blown off their patio, the outdoor ceiling fan was knocked down and a huge old tree was uprooted but did not hit the house.

Frank's former partner who lives in Venice was untouched but the ironic part is that they went to a friends home a few blocks away to ride out the storm.  The power went out.  When he returned home, he had power! My former SIL lives and has a business in Naples and when I talked to my nephew he said his mom was staying put.  I guess that's why is an EX-SIL!

Thank goodness no one was hurts.  Frank's sister usually returns to Florida the middle of October but I think they may be going as soon as possible.

@MaRina ~ thank your son for his service. It's a rare calling these days.

I'm running out of steam. I'm going to have a glass of O.J. and take a nap.  We have a mover coming tomorrow to pick up our dining room/china cabinet, end tables and lamps for my cousins. Check that off the list!

Honored Contributor

@Gooday Well that must be a load off you guys....glad that the Florida peeps are okay!

It sounds like that cold may be stickin around for a bit....nothing you can do but rest. Sending healing thoughts your way.

The end of your days in Chi-town are coming closer and closer...hang on tight!