Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Happy Taco Tuesday!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden Glad to know you're safe and that your house and hood were spared!  Do not over do it.....hauling limbs and stuff!  We know you.....runnin around like a chicken with your head cut off...cluck cluck!  Watch out for downed lines too!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Greetings, @ShowMe@MickD@Preds@loveschocolate,  @shell garden@MaRina@Gooday@fourpaws56@Lesa@cater, and all the Fluffettes!    I wasn't here yesterday...  need to do some reading and catch up later today after I take care of a few things here.  

Thanks for checking in, @shell garden!    Whew!   I'm glad you're okay.    Knowing you, that yard cleanup will happen fast!   Hope you don't overdo.   We were very, very lucky here with lots of rain and high winds, and scattered power outages, but nothing close to what others are dealing with.   A little more of it today, and some roads are hazardous and some neighborhoods have all their roads blocked by downed trees, water, or other debris.   Hope we hear from @Lesa and maybe @Suziepeach, too.  @Gooday,  I hope you're feeling better!   You work so hard to care for others -- please remember to take good care of yourself.    @Preds, I hope your weather hasn't been too bad.     @ShowMe,   I wish the eye exams were better, but at least you know you have a good doctor and he's on top of the situation.  That's odd about your friend, Shirley.   I hope she's okay.   You continue to inspire me, the way you handle each day as it comes, with such a positive and faithful spirit.❤️

Have a lovely day, everyone!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Glad you are okay too!  Be careful out there!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo@MickD...thanks y'all and glad you are safe DOOBS.....

Yep, it looks like we are going to get a little more rain this early afternoon, so I better get out there and do a little before it does.......will probably have to do the majority tomorrow.

RUNNING OUT THERE NOW......LOL, ROTF.....

Image result for animated running around picking up tree limbs

Honored Contributor

....Well I'm stuck in a pickle.  I have a hair appt at 12:30.  DH took the car.  I can't get my car outta the garage as there is a palette of stones in the driveway.  Someone needs to be here when the workers are here.  Are they coming today? Did we pass gas line inspection yesterday?  I am waiting for the pool rep's response.

This is not earth shattering.  I hate cancelling my appt the day of as it is rude.  My friend is there to make money and do hair....not deal with my fickle life.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Yup, that's you...runnin around in circles with your tongue hanging out!!! Haha!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

....Well I'm stuck in a pickle.  I have a hair appt at 12:30.  DH took the car.  I can't get my car outta the garage as there is a palette of stones in the driveway.  Someone needs to be here when the workers are here.  Are they coming today? Did we pass gas line inspection yesterday?  I am waiting for the pool rep's response.

This is not earth shattering.  I hate cancelling my appt the day of as it is rude.  My friend is there to make money and do hair....not deal with my fickle life.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Hey @MaRina.  Good for your friend.  Just heard from my aunt.  She's about a mile north of Tampa.  They are good, but without power. 

Was just thinking that 16 years ago I was waiting for word from her on her status, too.  Wasn't a hurricane then.  She and my uncle worked at the Pentagon when it was hit.  She was inside and uncle had just pulled in the parking lot.  That woman is going to give me grey hairs yet.  LOL

@shell garden ... Don't know what crazy weather we will be getting.  Irma keeps changing her mind.  You, @Suziepeach, @dooBdoo and all our other friends need to keep eyes and ears open.

@Lesa ... You still doing good?

Mornin' @MickD, @loveschocolate, @ShowMe and all who wonder by.  Hope it's a peaceful day for everyone.

@PredsThat must have been so scary waiting to hear from them both...she sounds feisty LOL

I remember waking up turning on the TV after the first plane struck, I was shocked to say the least than watched live the second plane. Our Little guy who was only 3 at the time was so impacted by this horrific attack,thats why he chose to serve our country. 

Hope everyone is safe, since I don't post or read everyday I don't know where everyone lives.

God Bless our U.S.A.

@MaRina.......I can't remember a thing from when I was 3......way way too long ago.  Hope he is enjoying his time down in SA.  

@ShowMe Morning and Thanks for asking. I remember more from when I was 3 than yesterday LOL

His motto is, NEVER FORGET! 

He's watched over the yrs so it's been on his heart to serve since he was about 8. He is loving it, I can hear it in his voice when he called. 

Your always in my prayers Heart

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Hahaha!  I rescheduled.....she's got 3 hours to fill my slot.  I'm a schmuck.