Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMeAre you peeking???? ❤️❤️❤️❤️image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Haha!  @ShowMe went to the grocery store, fed her tummy, talked to her sister...a lot, and is watching the news way too much.....turn off the tv woman!  Get a good night's sleep as you have treatment tomorrow!  Turn off the news now!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMeAre you peeking???? ❤️❤️❤️❤️image.jpeg

Believe it or not......I just signed in for the first time today.  Been busy......went grocery shopping and that took me close to 2 hours.......  Not many in the store either.  Got more than I needed, but figured I eventually eat it.  

Not sure how long I will be on here.  Right now it is thundering and storm is moving in.  Very dark out there, but can see the rain hitting the window.  Cold front moving in tonight, and supposed to be about 20 degrees cooler tomorrow than it was today.  It was pretty warm here.  Wednesday night it is supposed to get down to 49.....and for the next week we are not supposed to get out of the 70's.......my kind of temps.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@loveschocolate Haha!  @ShowMe went to the grocery store, fed her tummy, talked to her sister...a lot, and is watching the news way too much.....turn off the tv woman!  Get a good night's sleep as you have treatment tomorrow!  Turn off the news now!

NO.....i don't want to.  

Want to go read what was posted on here today....and respond to those that I think I need to respond to.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe......Burt Parks singing...... There she is...Miss America!  Haha!  How are you?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe You don't need to respond to me..I know your heart ❤.....luv you!  Tomorrow is going to be a zoo!  Don't forget your tranquilizer gun.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@croemer the baby #3 thread.  Howzit?

Really? I didn't read it just posted,,,guess I need to skim thru it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa my 17 year old did not get the last joke....I had to sing....which made it worse!

L O L !!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Image may contain: dog

Gotta love it!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa Aaaww....thank you!  I am a pain...ask my family and @ShowMe ....I callz it like I seez it.....sometimes that gets me into trouble though.

You said it, I didn't.......