Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Happy Taco Tuesday!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

HAPPY BBQ PORK CHOPS AND MASHED 'TATERS NIGHT!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds Oh yum!  We are having jambalaya......turkey tacos tomorrow....pfft..

DS didn't get the job.  He needs to look for something else.  Sell stuff on eBay in the mean time.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Poor Surfer Dude!  Well, he'll find something.  We have faith in him ... and his momma. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Preds Poor DS - poor me...forgetaboutit!   Hahaha!

Respected Contributor

Image result for happy tuesday funny gifs

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Tru Dat!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe@MickD@Preds@shell garden@Gooday@loveschocolate@LIG1@fourpaws56@croemer, @Lesa@MaRina@Trinity11@tansy... (and please forgive me for omitting anyone)...

Greetings!    It's been a while, and I have too much to catch up on!   I want to offer my profound gratitude to all of you for your kind words, your inspirational encouragement, your thoughts, and your prayers.    And most of all for your genuine, enduring friendship.    This isn't "just a shopping chat board," as some people try to tell us.    It really can be a place to share our joy, pain, frustration, happiness, and sometimes our grief and broken hearts...  things of importance and significance and also those things that are silly, goofy, trivial, and fun.   We humans have our good days, bad days, and all those days in between and we're so blessed to find others who pay attention, see our true heart and character, who don't judge us, who forgive our mistakes, and who are understanding and empathetic.    Sometimes we fall prey to deep wounds...  devastating sadness...  unfathomable hopelessness.     The love and encouragement of good, kind people like all of you proves to be powerful, healing, and priceless.    Thank you for being here and for bringing dazzle and light,  fun and joy, and compassion and affection to the forums.   Y'all are the best!     And nobody will ever convince me otherwise!❤️

"Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them...  your smile, your hope and your courage." (Doe Zantamata)   I lost my smile, my hope, and my courage for a time...  slowly, but surely, they'll return. 

Good friends...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo...I just saw your nic pop up and wanted to day Hi! and let you know I have missed seeing you around. Smiley Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.