Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

Ok......gotta get off of here too.  Have a few things to do yet today......as tomorrow is treatment day.

Edited to say I now know what got poofed......it was fourpaws and me......

Honored Contributor

Hey @ShowMe ... This one's for you

Image may contain: cloud, sky, night and outdoor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hey @ShowMe ... This one's for you

Image may contain: cloud, sky, night and outdoor

Thanks Preds.   What a beautiful picture.  They did go to the top of the ARCH earlier today (close to the time it was due)......Know they had a fantastic time up there.  And can bet it was even more beautiful than being on the ground.  

Honored Contributor

Just have to say one thing......

I wish Infinity would change their commercial.  That pounding the basketball on the ground really grates of me.....makes me very nervous. 

Have you all noticed how so many of the new vehicle commercials show nothing but the racing the engines in their new cars.....and trucks.  

You should live where I live......with the Shell station across the street and the traffic light up at the corner, there is plenty enough of that racket.....right there.  

Believe me, I mute the TV as fast as I can.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe When I lived in Chicago, it was constant noise...the El....crazy Mary who planted her homeless self across the street and sang and cussed.  It took a long time for me to fall asleep without noise.  Now I look out the door whenever there is a loud noise....I get yuz!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Here kitty kitty!P_20170821_155833.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I gotta deal with all these pics....P_20170821_155845.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD........he was one cute baby.  Love his chubby little legs and feet.  That's one big bag of kitty food.  How many cats did you have?  

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe When I lived in Chicago, it was constant noise...the El....crazy Mary who planted her homeless self across the street and sang and cussed.  It took a long time for me to fall asleep without noise.  Now I look out the door whenever there is a loud noise....I get yuz!

As I've said before......silence can be golden.....  The only time it is quiet out on that street is after midnight....until about 7:00 am.......

Ok.....going to get to the kitchen to get my dinner.  Am having a salad with cut up chicken breast on it.  And last evening Jeanne upstairs brought down some freshly made brownies for me.....so will have one of them.....so delicious.  

Now that the 2 week fund raising on PBS is over, will be watching one of my favorites.......Antiques Road Show......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe He got cuter with more hair....chubby cheeks and frog legs!  We had 3 cats....lawdy....that is Chloe and we had her bro Max and then Ivan the terrible who was a few years older than them.

Your dinner sounds great.....and go brownies!