Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

P_20170818_142953.jpg

@MickD....I see you are taking a picture from upstairs looking down on the workers.  OH...WOW...I see that big ole "WHIP" in your other hand.  They know to get the job done right, lol.  WOO HOO.

Honored Contributor

@MickD ... there are too many clothes on those "pool boys"  LOL 

It's gonna be a beaut' Clark!  You will love it when it gets done ... and you will want to change it as soon as you see it done.  Sorry, but that's what we do best.  We are woman and we change our minds.Smiley Wink

@shell garden ... You are in so much trouble right now.  Lawdy help you woman.  She may not talk to you for ... at least two days.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@shell garden ... You are in so much trouble right now.  Lawdy help you woman.  She may not talk to you for ... at least two days.  Smiley Wink

@Preds.....Which one of these sentences is supposed to SHOCK ME?  LOL, ROTF....

Image result for animated laughing

Honored Contributor

@shell garden @Preds Hahaha!  There is a cute young guy who is supervising.....hubba hubba!  Oh....no changes.....just add ons!  Putting a little step between the baja ledge which is 18 inches in depth and the 3 1/2 foot depth.....I don't need to sink my wine glass!

What's for din din?  DS wants take out burritos so DH and I will do taco salads.....right DH will get a burrito....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden I am not hearting that last post to @ShowMe.....she's gonna kick your behind! Hahahaha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD ... Just had sub sammies and off to bed.  OK, DH will watch tv for a while and I'll sleep on the sofa.  Then he'll wake me up to see if I'm ready to go to bed.  No ... I'm already asleep and just go away.  I'll grip later when I wake up sore and wonder why you didn't put me in bed. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds. Hahaha!  I used to fall asleep on the couch all the time, and wake up all out of wack!  I bet you'll have no trouble falling asleep!  Is the audit complete???

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden I am not hearting that last post to @ShowMe.....she's gonna kick your behind! Hahahaha!

@MickD....l am not scared of SHOWME....it's Mr. Lucky who I'm afraid of, lol!  

Image result for animated funny kicking my behind
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@MickD ... Just had sub sammies and off to bed.  OK, DH will watch tv for a while and I'll sleep on the sofa.  Then he'll wake me up to see if I'm ready to go to bed.  No ... I'm already asleep and just go away.  I'll grip later when I wake up sore and wonder why you didn't put me in bed. LOL

@Preds...better sleep with one eye open while on the couch....lol.  Goodnight all.

Image result for animated funny woman sleeping on the couch
Honored Contributor

@shell garden You better get your rest, lady!  @ShowMe will be in a brawling mood tomorrow!  Head for them thar hills!!!!