Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, next time I am out in California I'll be over! Last time was probably 25 years ago. 😉

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Hahaha!  I'll still be here...I'm not going anywhere!  ....as I'm going on and on about me...

How did the doc appt go???? 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

the round colors are the pool pebble.  Left is aqua blue and right is tropics blue.  The samples are wet.  P_20170816_154606.jpg

Well, as much as I like the one on the left, think the one on the right would be better.....  It would cut down on any glare.......   You must of have been a busy beaver picking out everything.

Will your pool look a lot like the one you just posted??   If so, I think the right would be the better choice.  But, who the heck am I......LOL  

Will the interior concrete be colored, or will it be being painted????

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe We may do a mosaic on the face of the spa where the spillover is....I don't know.....DH wants it.....the pool is small so I just want simple.  I still need to pick the color of the cement coping (the frame of the pool) and if it should be rounded (bull nose) or straight edge like in the 3D image.

Love the idea of the mosaic......have told you that before.....  If it is only in the spa area, that is not a lot.....   Still think I agree with your DH on this one.

Oh my, never thought about the frame of the pool......think I would go the straight edge......  Have never seen a rounded edge before.  

Still.....more decisions.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD, same ole, same ole. Nothing new to report.  👍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe those blue circles are a pebble finish with flecks of colored glass that gets sprayed on the shotcrete....so that's the interior of the pool.  I'm torn on which color....I don't want it to look like someone p'd in the pool.....like the one on the left may look like.

I know, I know about the mosaics.....

Oh..yup, that 3D image is the pool architecture.  It will just be lighter because of the stone we have chosen.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Well...I'd take same 'ol any day!  That's good!

Honored Contributor

Top view...Mick Dallmann V3_020 (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: swimming