Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Lucky you!  How long is the cool wave supposed to last?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, at least through the week. Holy moly!!! Watched Live PD last night and didn't get to sleep until 1am. I am sooooo tired! Ugh.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Oh it must've been good... I'll watch it later!  DS wanted to watch something else, and for him to wanna spend time with his mama is a rare thing!

He wants to get a new used surf board, so DH and him are off...  He has a huge bruise on his right side from getting pummeled the other day.

I bought him the wrong size board shorts at target.  He is a bean pole now.  I told him to not lose any more weight. He's 157....down from 208 last Fall.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GOODAY!  Hope you had a good one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

No automatic alt text available.

Thank you @loveschocolate!  Here is another one he did.  It's about the same size as Santa.  He did have to add green stain on this one since we couldn't locate green wood.  LOL

@Preds....OH MY how BEAUTIFUL.  Love the Santa one too.  Your DH does amazing work in wood design/carving.   I would put them up all over the house too.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Well lookie who the cat dragged in!

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Well lookie who the cat dragged in!

@MickD....LOL, I was gonna say the same thing to @croemer when I saw her post.  LOL, ROTF.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD  Lol!!! I meant the eclipse! 90%, not a total eclipse here. 😂😂😂😂😂

@loveschocolate...was wondering where you were, sweet thang, lol.

We are going to have a 99.8% eclipse.  I need to get some of those glasses.  They had them at a store here called, "Just Beds" for free, but they have run out of them.  They are supposed to get them back in and one of our local TV stations just put that fact on air last night where to get them.

I don't know if I'm going to watch it or not, but they also said on the news NOT to be driving and trying to look at the eclipse.....but you know some cray cray people will probably try to.  It's supposed to be from around 1:15 to 4:00 pm here. 

Anyone here gonna watch it?  Do you have your "special" glasses?

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

P_20170802_175441.jpg

@MickD....is this the pool started in your back yard?  Woo HOO....you go girl.  Nothing beats swimming, trust me and especially if you have heat....swimming is best in the mornings.  Love, Love, Love to swim.