Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Gooday The Chinese food sounds wonderful.  I'm in the mood for sushi.  There's a couple that makes it fresh at Ralph's grocery store, but I don't think they work weekends.

I don't tolerate loudness after midnight as I'm an early riser in my old age!  My next door neighbors were partying on a school night, and I yelled at them from my bed....they haven't done that since.  I don't care if they like me now or not!

Hot and humid here.  I am not going out.  I hope you have a great week!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Gooday......interesting about the cancer discussion.  Did they happen to mention anything about the gene studies that are going on?????

Things seem to be moving along pretty quickly for your move to AZ.  When are you anticipating that to occur?  Bet HRH can hardly stand the wait......

Nothing like Chinese food.....and Mexican food.  It does seem to fill the belly.  In a nice way......lol.

Honored Contributor

@Preds......waiting to hear if your house finally cooled off.....  Here's hoping it did and things are sort of back to normal. 

Have a feeling you went into work today. 

Honored Contributor

⚾ is on.....go Cubs!

I am stuffed from sushi....I'll look like a puffer fish tomorrow!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

⚾ is on.....go Cubs!

I am stuffed from sushi....I'll look like a puffer fish tomorrow!

I just switched it on.  Was watching PBS.  There is a new show on now, and really don't care for it.  Hard to follow.  Started watching it last week, and thought I would give it one more try.....but no more tries.....

Yes, I see it is in the 7th and the score is 5 to 3.....Cubs winning.  Don't really care for these announcers.  Ok, go CARDS......

I'm going to go get on my jammies and get comfy.....Am tired tonight for no good reason.  Knee is not hurting as much now.  Am able to walk on it without a lot of pain.  

Need to get to bed at a decent time tonight.  Wan t to get up at a decent time to get my shower and wash my hair before going out.....

It didn't get as hot today as they expected.....only 93....that is still hot, but not like it has been.  Supposed to be in low 70's tonight.  But hot again tomorrow......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I hope you get a good night's sleep!  Let us know how your doctor eyeball appt. went.  Luv yuz!

Respected Contributor

thank you all for prayers....we were able to come home tonight, my family and pets are safe, several of our friends lost their homes...the fire is 40% contained has burned  77 thousand acres so far, I am tired , I will be back when I can, love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart xoxo

Respected Contributor

Good morning Fluffettes.

@Preds ~ I'm filling in for @Preds this a.m.  She got a new 'puter and is fiddling around at the moment.

Have a wonderful day.

Honored Contributor

Monday...................

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 I am glad that you and your family and house are okay.  Get some much needed rest!