Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hey all.  I've been off stirring up trouble and making jokes around the area.  Took the day off to get some stuff done.  Did manage to get a haircut, gas, bank run and picked up a Honeybaked Ham.  Ham sammies tonight. 

107 here and DH had to cut and bag the grass. He's in the shower now.  If I don't kill him, this weather will. Smiley Wink

@shell garden ... wish I'd been in the pool with you.  Lordy, this heat and humidity is awful.  Melt at 3 in the morning is not good.

@ShowMe ... I hope you are resting and the AC is working.  You are going to need it sweetie.

@loveschocolate ... I'm so sorry about your urns and stuff.  With your crazy neighborhood it doesn't suprise me.  You are the "tropper" and they don't like that.  We've had stuff stollen off our porch and fences.  It just ... well, you know.  Heck, we watched one one night.  Jumped out of the car, grabbed and ran.  The idiot lived behind us and a neighbor saw our stuff in his yard.  LOL 

@MickD ... Try to keep these peeps in order.  They get a little rowdy at times. Smiley Wink

@MaRina, @Lesa, @dooBdoo, @cater, and all the family here ...,  Wishing you a great evening and a blessed tomorrow.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds I am so glad you took a day off...woohoo!  And will do - I'll keep em in line!  Love Honeybaked....used to work there....and I know all the secrets.....the patented spiral slicer.....the secret coating....buwahahaha.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I hope your day went well.  I love you!  

The boys had Philly cheesesteaks for dinner....I don't need that heart attack, but I made em with love!

Have a good night everyone....a lot went on today in our world.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday memes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

MOMMA MIA.....IT'S HOT!

LOVES, that is so sad about Smiley.  I am glad he had a loving family to take care of him.  I'm sorry to heart about your flower pots being taken.  That is awful.

Okay, why is this post double and triple spacing?  lol.

Honored Contributor

GEEE @shell garden ... You don't have to yell!  LOL  Yes, it is horribly hot.  107 here yesterday and same today.  You know it's trouble when it's over 90 by 8:00 am.

Esteemed Contributor

Waving to PREDS, LOVES, MICK, MARINA, SHOWME, GOODAY, CATER, FOURPAWS( hope you and family are safe and okay), DOOBDOO (hugs), LESA and others stopping by.

I am going to run a few errands before it gets too hot and humid out there. (high of 98 today with heat index of around 108...whew, A/C "don't fails me now, please). Everyone stay cool....stay inside and hope you have a great Friday.

SHOWME...did you get your A/C fixed?  If not...see if you can stay with that lady friend who gives you dinner at night.  Doesn't she live in the next building over?  I am sure she would let you stay there as well as Mr. Lucky until yours is fixed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

GEEE @shell garden ... You don't have to yell!  LOL  Yes, it is horribly hot.  107 here yesterday and same today.  You know it's trouble when it's over 90 by 8:00 am.

PREDS...YES I DO HAVE TO YELL!  lol, rotf...  Hey, hope you have today off like you did yesterday,..... okay gotta go run my errands, but you stay cool and BEHAVE!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Be Happy, Be Blessed and Stay Cool!!!

Honored Contributor

Nope.  Back to work today @shell garden.  Get your doins' done and get your buns in ASAP girlfriend.