Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe  Get to bed, youngin! ❤

Only after I've had my raspberry sherbet......lol

Honored Contributor

Oh no, it is 80 here in my apartment.  Think the a/c has gone out.  Thought it was getting kind of warm.....so when I looked, it said 80.  Will have to have them come out tomorrow, as I can't live in here in this heat.  Right now the sweat is pouring out of me. 

I was afraid of this......if has been happening to too many of the units in this complex. 

OK.....I've had it......just got kicked off and had to resign in.

Honored Contributor

Image result for wishing everyone a blessed day

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Good Morning @Preds you also have a blessed day! 

Thoughts and prayers for Showme today..

Hope you get your A/C repaired. 

@loveschocolate hope you have a better day today! 

Update on fire, 7% contained 25 structures have burned. 

Remember your blessings and be grateful Heart 

Waving to all the flufferetts! 

Honored Contributor

Happy Triple Shot Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Oh that sinking feeling when the temperature's rising and hot air is blowing.  I hope you get it fixed fast!....then your dryer too!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, here's hoping @ShowMe gets her a/c and dryer fixed. Are you watching the parole hearing???

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Yes....kinda.  I just got done helping DS complete an online application for Target.  I was cashiering at Target the day he was found not guilty.

I hope @ShowMe is now home resting.

Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO ALL FLUFFETTES.

I wanted to wish SHOWME a peaceful day and hope her treatment turns out okay.  And also prayers for FOURPAWS and her family.

I am at my sister's right now just finished lunch and swam this morning with the family.  It won't be long before the kids go back to school, so a fun time was had by all, lol. 

I haven't read back everything here but, will catch up soon.  Meantime, y'all behave lol. 

It's hot and humid out there.  It's already 98 with heat index of 106....and three more days of this, yikes!  Y'all be careful and don't overdue if you go outside.  I'll try to check in later when I get home. 

Esteemed Contributor