Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD, today does suck. I went outside to get my newspaper only to find my two VPH flower urns and two of my other pots STOLEN! Yep, STOLEN! Two things I can't stand are liars and thieves! 

Then I was VERY upset at some of the comments directed at our dear @ShowMe. I do want to say that I am thankful for Eva-QVC for restoring Mr. Lucky's picture and others who came on here that were very helpful and kind. 

Then I read the "Smokers" thread and the bashing of people who smoke. Guess what??? I smoke. I started at age 22 and have tried to quit many times. I don't smoke in my car, in my house, outside of businesses or around people who don't smoke. I don't throw my cigarette butts on the ground. I feel like a felon. 

Then I was and am devasted about Smiley, our beloved friend who I have showered this thread with his light and love. @ShowMe, he has a mass on his liver and stomach and does not have long. 

I am worried about fourpaws and her family.

Any good news out there??? I need it. 

@loveschocolate sorry you're having a bad day. Sorry to hear about smiley, that stinks. 

We are in a air quality alert from the Fire, it's still not under control.

I read the comments to about Showme, just shows their true colors. It's sad to read, life is short be nice, show compassion smile and thank God for your blessings.

Sorry also about your flower urns getting stolen, that would make me mad to.

I think you need a VACATION where would you go? 

Hugs gf have a glass of wine and dream of your favorite quiet place! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I too was disgusted by the responses on that thread that @ShowMe started.

I haven't read the smoking thread.  I am glad that I don't smoke.  My mom did.....and many in my family do.....oh well!  My mom was very respectful and didn't smoke in my house or around my youngin.  I am sure that you are very respectful as well.  People are idiots.....as we have seen.

....and your stuff was stolen....unbelievable.  No respect for other people's things....dang get a motion sensor light or camera, huh?

Smiley is just a sweet animal soul......I wonder how long he has.

I just woke up from a cat nap......DS said - mom, you sleeping?  Uh yes I was......I never nap!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@loveschocolateI read your post about 15 minutes ago, and have been trying to think of some happy news to tell you.

So sorry about all the sucky things that you wrote about. .. the thieves, the sad news about Smiley, and some of the threads on this message board. 

Here's some good news. Mr. Lucky is back,and we have a most wonderful thread with the most wonderful people right here. 

To @ShowMe and all the Fluffettes:

friends.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Preds have a good night!  I bet you're exhausted from all the work you've been doing....luv yuz!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Yikes hello to all my lord everyone on here is dealing with trouble. Loves, been through what happened to you and it really ticks a person off. One year I had my big front porch all decorated with hanging baskets of flowers. I paid a fortune for them and also had expensive holders for them plus really nice furniture out there. It WAS beautiful I went out to see how nice everything looked only to find everything was gone 9 hanging baskets all my furniture they took every thing that was on the porch. I called my Dad and begged him to wire up my porch if any one walked on it they would get the shock of their life at night. He told me he could not do do we would get arrested. But he did put me up more lights that if anyone came on the porch the whole area would be a blaze of lights.  Sorry about your pet I know you are heart broken. ShowMe I was there last night when they were giving you such a hard time but I could not respond because I was on the phone. Some don't understand what is important to others so sorry you had to get so upset.  Fourpaws hope things are better for you today.  Mick you have a great out look maybe you can take another snooze funny girl . Preds get some rest. End of novel!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@cater. It's just so disheartening. We work hard for what we have and I took the time to pick everything out and plant them. A lot of things I have seen lately is making me depressed. I really do try to see the "glass half full", but enough is enough. 

@ShowMe, I was waiting for you to come back, but have to go to bed. Hope to talk to you soon! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@cater I can't believe your things were stolen from your place too!  Hooligans!  We had a couple years when kids took some of our Christmas stuff....DH wanted to get a camera.  We haven't put our Christmas critters out in a couple years...problem solved!

I hope you're doing well and not working too hard.  I also hope everyone is healthy and doing well!

I get my outlook daily from the magic 8 ball....today, outlook not so good...hahaha!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Good luck with the PET scan tomorrow....it's gonna be a long day!  We love you!  Have a restful night!

Honored Contributor

Sorry you missed my post Loves.  I got gabby and couldn't quit.

Also, I forgot to mention the fires.......saw it on the news again.....  Not looking good.  Hopefully, fourpaws is safe where she is.  Knew her son owns his own home, and hope and pray that whatever happens there that it isn't too serious and costly.  Just so they are all alright.

Haven't responded to dBd's e-mail yet, and that will be done tomorrow when I get home from the hospital.  So, my dear dBd if you are reading......know I love ya sweetie. 

Ok, I've got to get off of here for the night.  Am very tired, and have a few things I need to do yet before I have my raspberry sherbet.

Sweet dreams......HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  Get to bed, youngin! ❤