Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe hey we posted at about the same time!  Quit doing that....haha!  Your post about the heat made me spit out cubes...I know it's not funny....well it was....sorry!  ....as I imagine you saying it!

Yup, Doobs is a special lady!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

please pray for me and my family!!!! my town is on fire...I am preparing to evacuate!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56, oh no!!!!! Prayers sent up!! 🙏

Respected Contributor

Detwiler Fire

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

please pray for me and my family!!!! my town is on fire...I am preparing to evacuate!!!!!

You bet we will be praying.....  Have already said one and will continue to.  Be safe my dear friend.....and please keep us posted.

Have missed seeing you on here. 

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56......thanks for posting the picture.  That looks awful.  Stay safe sweetie......  Do you have a place to evacuate to? 

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

You bet we will be praying.....  Have already said one and will continue to.  Be safe my dear friend.....and please keep us posted.

I have been ill, not online much....but I need my online friends to pray please

Respected Contributor

yes....getting my cats ready   i am so scared

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56, please be safe. Check back when you are able. 

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I have been ill, not online much....but I need my online friends to pray please

Oh cali......I had a feeling something was going on with you physically.  Will definitely be praying for you, and you can bet others from here will also.

Gods speed sweetie and let us know what is going on.