Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hi to @ShowMe. Hope your treatment went well today. Stay cool (if you can) and we'll

both be happy when those Cardinals play a good second half

of the season. 

cardinals.jpg

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa  I bet ya gotta bum cartridge.....why would it not fit????  What are the odds?

@MickDThey did it to drive me to distraction.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa Hahaha!  That's what happens when they try to put us square pegs in round holes....forgetaboutit!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Hi, sweet ladies.    Been in a lot of pain the past few days.    Unfortunately, this evening I logged in and the first thread at the top of the page added more pain and discouragement (not this thread, that's for sure).   (big sigh)   Sending my love to all of you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo Sorry that you have been in pain the past few days. Hope you're feeling

better. I know how some threads can be upsetting. Hopefully, you will find more threads that are like this one; friendly and fun. 

@MickDand I have been laughing about my dumb ink cartridges.

Love and hugs to you and Mick. Now I have to go put on the coffee. Just heard daughter's car pulling in the garage. 

hugs2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa, throw it in the river and start fresh!!!

@dooBdoo, I am so sorry you are having pain. I will send up a special prayer for you....

@Preds, my old tree was 30 years old. We have been looking for years for a new tree but DH wanted one that didn't have lights. Finally convinced him on this one and I wanted the flocking. I am the one who always puts up the tree and decorates it and takes it down. I NEED easy! Your DD sure does travel a lot. Lucky her. 

And you get stuck cleaning filthy toilets! Ugh. 

@MickD, my brother and sister-in-law are in Carlsbad right now.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, (((@Lesa and @loveschocolate))).    It was the 4th anniversary of my beloved husband's passing, just a few days ago, and it hit me like a ton of bricks.    I should be able to handle it better, I know.    Thanks, again.    Y'all are more important to me than you know.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Aaaaaw Doobs.... {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.  You have every right to grieve....4 years is nothing and I bet you miss him every single minute of every day.  We're here for you!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate They live in Irvine, right?  Carlsbad is beautiful, especially with all the flower fields.  DH wouldn't be caught dead in San Diego County.....too many R's/I meant elephants there....hahaha!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate good for you for getting a new tree!  I do all that stuff too.  Putting the lights on the tree for some reason just killed my back.  You will love your new tree!