Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe oh no!  That dang knee of yours!  You might need to get a shot of prednisone or something....not good.  Not that this is the same....but before I get up, I warm up my foot for walking....but I get it, you don't know your knee is in bad alignment before you get on it.

Now it is 78 in the backyard.  The sun has moved it's way to the side/front of the house.  The a.c. upstairs is set in increments throughout the day (78, 76, 74) and i'm sure it will go on in the early eve.

As quick as it hit me, it quit hurting.  I just made a trip to the bathroom, then the kitchen for a cup of coffee, and now back on the sofa.....  Didn't hurt one bit.  I am sure I will be going to the doctor for this and will end up getting a shot of some kind.  Really, I was feeling very good until that happened.   In fact the best I have felt for some time now. 

With the hot temps you have been having, what does it get to during the night? 

Respected Contributor

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19059718_1452136118185040_5911008349138691039_n.jpg?oh...

This has been the most frustrating/aggravating day I've had in a long time.  Too much to go into here but all I need to say is that the woman I'm dealing with (the buyer) is giving me fits!

It's also been busy with HRH having the removal of the basal cell CA on his nose.  He says it doesn't hurt but boy or boy they took a perfectly dime sized chunk off hisnose and then did a skin flap from the bridge of his nose.  He is black and blue but when we were done the first thing out of his mouth was, "where are we going for lunch..I'm hungry and I want some soup!"

He keeps us laughing for sure.

It's going to be fried potatoes and onions with cut  up hot dogs because neither one of us went to the store.  My hips have been giving me fits too.  I had to get up at 6 a.m. because I couldn't lay in bed any more. My knees don't hurt but they sure are stiff. 

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR WHINING TODAY.  Tomorrow is another day.

@ShowMe  I'm sorry I didn't call you but I would unleash words you might have never heard before!

Honored Contributor

the quilt makes the green walls not so psycho.P_20170628_134949.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Sorry ~ I finally got all my "stuff" transferred to my new computer and somehow I messed up picture posting.  Oh well, just adds to me chit show of a day!

Honored Contributor

@Gooday.......Oh my gosh......sounds like you are needing a break......from everything. 

Don't worry about calling me.....I fully understand.  But, there is nothing you could say that I haven't heard before.  I don't have virgin ears.....and when you get to be my age, nothing shocks you anymore. 

HRH is something else.  Hope he doesn't feel the pain once the numbness wears off...... 

Sorry the purchaser is causing you to have fits.  But, that goes with the territory of when an agent isn't involved...... 

I'll try to call you later. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

the quilt makes the green walls not so psycho.P_20170628_134949.jpg

Like it every much. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe It gets to low 60s at night.

....just got outta the shower....my slow reply.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Gooday. I hope HRH heals fast!  He is a stinker......feed me Seymore!  I hope your day gets better.

Picky buyer???? Been there!  When we sold our condo in Chicago we had picky  buyers.  They came to the closing with 20ish items to  negotiate on...I almost lost my cheese!  Our attorney was great - what does it  cost for plumber's tape....check.  next item!  I'm not kidding you...I almost said forget about the sale.  I can only imagine what kinda neighbors they made...

The only thing you can do to get through this is drink....a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Waving to everyone:

SHOWME...glad you are feeling okay and hope you watch yourself getting up from the bed or the couch. 

GOODAY....hope HRH gets healed soon.  Bless his heart...he has been through so much.  Get that man some Dinner, woman, lol.

MICK....din din sounds delicious.

Waving to PREDS, LOVES, MARINA, CATER, LESA and others stopping by.  Haven't heard from CROEMER in awhile....hmmmm, wonder what "no good" she is up too?  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

Sorry ~ I finally got all my "stuff" transferred to my new computer and somehow I messed up picture posting.  Oh well, just adds to me chit show of a day!

@Gooday....that happens to me sometimes.  Depending on certain pictures, they either go through immediately and show up, or up comes the letters (like your post shows). When the letters come up, then I just backspace and erase them and then hit "ctrl and v" and up pops the picture.  So, it depends on the picture, I guess.