Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

You're welcome, sweetie.   You know how much we love you, and that extends out to those people who are special to you, too.   I agree, the doctors have been a blessing and maybe it will help at least a tiny bit to concentrate on that.   You, too, are a blessing to your chemo buddy.❤️    She's lucky to have you.   Go get those yummy blueberry waffles now, and enjoy!  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe Oh no!  How awful for Sheri (sp?).  No wonder you couldn't sleep last night.  Definitely will be praying for her...how heart- breaking.  She is in great hands with Dr. G , and you her chemo buddy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

showme....wish I could hug you (xoxo)

Related image

Honored Contributor

I did purchase the tsv in pink sunset last night.....a wino should not have access to the internet.

My day is kyboshed as DS is sick.  A fever and upset stomach...where is Friday!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME''S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

I did purchase the tsv in pink sunset last night.....a wino should not have access to the internet.

My day is kyboshed as DS is sick.  A fever and upset stomach...where is Friday!!!!!!!

OK......give us the item no. now......

Sorry about your DS.   Give him some chicken noodle soup.......

Tomorrow is FRIDAY......lol.   It's around the corner.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe it's A289282.

I made a huge pot of pasta a fa gioli yesterday...it's gonna last a few days.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe it's A289282.

I made a huge pot of pasta a fa gioli yesterday...it's gonna last a few days.

I approve of it......you will probably enjoy it to the fullest.  Like the color.  Bet your DH will like it too.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe That was my fav print.  I was watching this am and DH saw the blue and white print.  He said - That's kinda cool in a weird way.  I said yup.  I bought it in a different color......I cannot buy anymore!

Bought a couple purses on clearance too.....arrived yesterday.  I got the box inside just before DH got home.....close call!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe That was my fav print.  I was watching this am and DH saw the blue and white print.  He said - That's kinda cool in a weird way.  I said yup.  I bought it in a different color......I cannot buy anymore!

Bought a couple purses on clearance too.....arrived yesterday.  I got the box inside just before DH got home.....close call!

Hey sweetie......you keep saying that.   Will be anxious to hear how you like it once it gets there. 

One of these days he's going to catch you in the act....LOL

Honored Contributor

I thought about the pink sunset, but it sold out.  I got A223313 in both colors instead. Smiley Wink

Afternoon everyone.  @ShowMe, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  I know that is hard on you.  Praying for you both.

Closing up shop here and headed home.  Gotta' get ready for the Preds game tonight.  WOO HOO ... It's Duck season.  Wish us luck ladies.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."