Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

P_20170429_103827.jpg

Can't believe the whole thing......wonder what he was thinking.  That's a lot of bucks for so many little pieces......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I don't know what he was thinking either.  If I told you that he probably has about 3 thousand dollars worth of legos.....I wouldn't be exaggerating.  Some he needs to sell.  He has 2 new friends and they want to build a scene or mock with legos.....he already had enough for that.....

DH found a cool gooseneck kitchen faucet and he's gonna install later.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I don't know what he was thinking either.  If I told you that he probably has about 3 thousand dollars worth of legos.....I wouldn't be exaggerating.  Some he needs to sell.  He has 2 new friends and they want to build a scene or mock with legos.....he already had enough for that.....

DH found a cool gooseneck kitchen faucet and he's gonna install later.....

A new faucet.....how nice.  Hope it doesn't leak.....lol

It's not raining right now, so I think I better go get some food for Mr. Lucky.......only enough for one feeding....

Hey, it's snowing in Colorado.....just heard it. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe the faucet looks cool...I'll post a pic later.  Snowing???? DH is going to Golden, CO on Tuesday.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@Suziepeach no kidding!  Love the pic.....hilarious!  I am going to show him my post and yours, just to shame him!  The kid is 17 and he doesn't need any more toys! He needs to save $ for a car or school......

@MickD, hey he loves lego that much then he can build his own car, LOL ...  and your new mansion whether you choose Malibu or Catalina!!  and of course your yacht for all of us..  

lego car.....

• Image result for lego cars

• Image result for LEGO Mansion with Pool

Image result for lego yacht
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach OMG awesome pics!  DS will love em!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh lawdy....DH is using a hack saw to cut the faucet out......

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Oh lawdy....DH is using a hack saw to cut the faucet out......

@MickD, a hack saw, what the heck?  Gurll  your whole kitchen will be renovated.. like the domino theory..

• Image result for Band-Aid Clip Art
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach. Hahaha!  Fortunately the hacksaw didn't work.  The nut on the copper fitting underneath the sink is rusted and there is little room to turn the wrench, so he's done.  We have a home warranty co that can come out for $65 ......now gotta clean up a mess......

Honored Contributor

Greetings, everyone.   @loveschocolate,  I'm sorry to hear that cough is still there.   We need a road trip so we all can come and take care of you and get you well!    @Suziepeach,  What a scare.   I'm so glad it wasn't worse, but it's still frightening to think what could've happened.

@ShowMe,  That's great your sister has her travel plans in place.   That's just around the corner.   So nice for you both!   Hope you're doing okay today...  you've been on my mind, all day.❤️

Have a nice evening, everyone!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova