Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Dum dum....dum... DUM! I am done with the downstairs grout/floor....it looks brand spankin  new!!!!!!  Now to start spring cleaning on the rest of this domicile of dirt.....doesn't get more exciting than that!

I am going to get my buhunkus on the treadmill, doing laundry.....grocery store...  It is nice and cool partly sunny and 64.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

WAKE UP.. WAKE UP.......  

I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for dressed up pig gifs

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Dum dum....dum... DUM! I am done with the downstairs grout/floor....it looks brand spankin  new!!!!!!  Now to start spring cleaning on the rest of this domicile of dirt.....doesn't get more exciting than that!

I am going to get my buhunkus on the treadmill, doing laundry.....grocery store...  It is nice and cool partly sunny and 64.

@MickD, enjoy your treadmill wittle piglet..  Heart

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach.....I can read that piggy's mind......"let me alone, I'm sun bathing right now."      LOL

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Congrats on finishing the grout scrubbing.  Am sure the floors look beautiful.  When all the cleaning is done, what the heck are you going to do????  Oh, I know, you will go shopping......

Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Suziepeach.....I can read that piggy's mind......"let me alone, I'm sun bathing right now."      LOL

@ShowMe,  you got that right!!!  LOL ..  Like,  come on little goat.. oink oink, leave me be!!!  

Hey, DH had the lower stiches removed this morning- upper will come out in two weeks with a newer and better fitting set of toofers as things are healing so nicely.  He still ain't a happy camper but hey it just takes time..  

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe,  you got that right!!!  LOL ..  Like,  come on little goat.. oink oink, leave me be!!!  

Hey, DH had the lower stiches removed this morning- upper will come out in two weeks with a newer and better fitting set of toofers as things are healing so nicely.  He still ain't a happy camper but hey it just takes time..  

Of course he's not a happy camper....understand that.  But just think how much he will enjoy chewing food again.  Then he will be happy.  This is one thing he needs to be patient with.  Know he is tired of having to drink his meals right now.....  Maybe then he can have some Junior food later on. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I told him I should've gotten him baby food- he shot me a look, what you talkin' about!  LOL  With the readjustment today, I think he'll be able to start chewing a little..  not peanuts, LOL ..

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

Related image

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: cat