Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

@Preds great memory!  Yup..at the beach for surf at 6:30 and at the pool for swim at 5:30.  Now he is 17 and can walk to work.......so I don't have to drive him. I know......he needs some independence...at least he's working......baby steps....I give him some slack as he's a walking OCD nightmare at times!  I need to practice what I have preached - ya have two work twice as hard as other kids....

And he was crying the other night because his OCD was so bad.....he rarely cries....maybe a half dozen times since he was a toddler......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMGosh.......Matheny and Carpenter just ejected from the game.....  Score is Cards 4, Brewers 2......  Matheny was furious when he was fighting with the umpire. 

Got my fingers and toes crossed now, and sitting on the edge.......

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds great memory!  Yup..at the beach for surf at 6:30 and at the pool for swim at 5:30.  Now he is 17 and can walk to work.......so I don't have to drive him. I know......he needs some independence...at least he's working......baby steps....I give him some slack as he's a walking OCD nightmare at times!  I need to practice what I have preached - ya have two work twice as hard as other kids....

And he was crying the other night because his OCD was so bad.....he rarely cries....maybe a half dozen times since he was a toddler......

Independece is the hardest thing a mom, or dad can do.  But, that's what we want for them.  OCD is a nightmare, but he'll learn to figure it out in time.  Probably around 28 to 30. Smiley Wink  Hang in there mom.  It's going to be a bumpy ride ... for both of you.  Remember ... he is only 17 and a ton of things will change in the next eight to ten years. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

OMGosh.......Matheny and Carpenter just ejected from the game.....  Score is Cards 4, Brewers 3......  Matheny was furious when he was fighting with the umpire. 

WHAT????  Do they think their playing hockey?  LOL  GO CARDS!!!!!!! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

OMGosh.......Matheny and Carpenter just ejected from the game.....  Score is Cards 4, Brewers 3......  Matheny was furious when he was fighting with the umpire. 

WHAT????  Do they think their playing hockey?  LOL  GO CARDS!!!!!!! 

Just corrected the score.....4 to 2.  Yes, they must think that.  In the 8th inning now.  Is your DD watching it?????

Honored Contributor

Yes......score is now 5 to 2.......    Way to go. 

Honored Contributor

Now 6 to 2.......    Way to go CARDS.....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I just saw the score.....yay!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Matheny is down in his office watching.  Can hardly wait to see what he has to say about getting kicked out....

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I just saw the score.....yay!

Plan on calling you after the game is over.