Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for Happy Sunday Cute

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Morning Fluffers!  Just back from the store LOL..  looks like hubby wonn't be mowing today, drizzling!

Image result for dog on riding lawn mower gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

Mornin' @Suziepeach.  Your turn for the rain, I see.  DH did the grocery run this morning.  I'm trying to talk myself in to going to work.  I made it to getting dressed. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach@Preds, good morning!!!! I have a list of things to get done but no motivation. Sigh....

@Preds, the house is down and they are already framing a new one. 😮😮😮😮😮

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Preds, work?  Just call in sick!  You are!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Oh how I wish I were!  No need to call in.  Make my own rules on weekends.  They just own me on the other days. LOL

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate did someone mow down a house in your hood?????

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

Oh how I wish I were!  No need to call in.  Make my own rules on weekends.  They just own me on the other days. LOL

@Preds, you dance yourself right in and tell'um!!

Image result for you don't own me gif
Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Knew it wouldn't take them long @loveschocolate.  Around here they would put two or more on a lot that size.