Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe well that is no bueno about the laundry.  They need to find you another gal....a younger, healthier one.  You need someone dependable.  

Shoes.....you mean the bootie ones??? If so, yes I have both. 

Cleaning DH's office....bleck....gotta get the ladder to clean a shelf over the window....then that's it for the day.....too dusty....coughing up a lung right now!  Got the doors open though!!!

The site issues are ridiculous!

Yes, I agree.....younger, healthier, dependable, and one that wants to work and not wants to sit here and hold my hand.  That I don't need.  Still waiting for them to call me back. 

The shoes that Shell told you about on here earlier.  Did you see her post???? 

Gosh girl.....you don't need to be dusting anything right now.  Wait till you are better......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe yes I got the shoes.  I will post a pic later or tomorrow.  I didn't do that much....just half the shelves and will donate some books.  I need to at least be productive instead of a slug! I also got the denim & co jeans and need to try them on......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I just saw your sis's rep on tv.....he's a cutie patootie!  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I just saw your sis's rep on tv.....he's a cutie patootie!  

Just think......there are 2 of those cutie patooties.....that look like him.  They must have driven their mother crazy when they were young kids. 

He has been on TV quite a bit lately. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe yes I got the shoes.  I will post a pic later or tomorrow.  I didn't do that much....just half the shelves and will donate some books.  I need to at least be productive instead of a slug! I also got the denim & co jeans and need to try them on......

Will look for the pic....

It is good to be productive.....but just not with dust.....

Hope the jeans fit.....and that you like them. 

My dinner was just delivered......shrimp lo mein.  Oh so good.  It is very hot, so it will stay warm for a while.  Not quite ready to eat yet.  Will set it in the micro on the tray, and it should stay warm in there. 

Hey.....a slug is a bug......that you are not.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe your dinner sounds yummy!  I think DH is going to grill steaks.  

A slug is a bug....hahaha!  I wonder what it is....I'll look it up....it is a mollusk.

Honored Contributor

@MickD@ShowMe, is it just me??? I was reading a thread in the beauty forum about Shawn's hair. I don't care what host it is but that hair hanging in her face gets on my last nerve!!! I want to push it back or hand me a pair of scissors! It's a pet peeve of mine. Got it from my mom. Actually, I liked her hair short all over with bangs. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate yup...you're not crazy. Just think of all the time wasted pushing it out of your eyes!  I had a very similar hairstyle but it was not in my eyes....

Honored Contributor

@MickD, lol! Good! It's not just me!! Drives me crazy to see hair in someone's eyes! 😬

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate what bothers me is seeing that the hair bothers the person.....then I just focus on the pushing it a way from the face constantly!  Hahaha!  Just wanna stick a bobby pin in there!