Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

"Monday Monday" by The Mamas and the Papas comes to mind today in SoCal....partly sunny and cool.....I love that song!

Happy Monday Fluffers!

@ShowMe let us know how your Spectrum repair worked out!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Afternoon one and all. 

Finally got the Spectrum guy to understand what was happening with the e-mail situation.  He did not replace the modem because if he did, I would not have wireless on my laptop.....he would need to install a new router....  So, we left it the way it was.  He wanted to see what happened when I got the time out on e-mails.....so I got into my e-mails and was in the middle of typing an e-mail and that block came up telling me my time was over and I needed to sign in again.  So, he has it now that I get into my e-mails via Chrome......what a difference.  He bookmarked it.....and I don't have to sign in or anything.  Takes me right to my e-mail now. 

He also fixed the volume control that one of the Charter men messed up.  He did replace the box with the blue light on it.....and that helped with the volume.  Apparently they gave me a faulty box when it was replaced, and that is why I had to have the volume up so high in the nos. to hear it.  Now I have it set on 15 and can hear it fine.  Before I had to have it on 45 to hear it comfortably. 

Boy, talk about being unhappy with the new Spectrum......  he is really unhappy.   He was hired by Charter and things have really changed for them.  He used to have United Healthcare insurance, and now they have Signa.....and costs them more now than it did with United.  He has a $40 copay any time one of them goes to a doctor.  He is very unhappy with the new ownership.  He said none of them are happy.  Have a feeling they will be losing quite a few good workers by going to Spectrum.

Linda called while he was here, so I called her back when he left.  She wanted me to meet her at the back door.  She had a wonderful plate of dinner for me.  Baked chicken breast, mashed taters and gravy, corn, and baby carrots.  Now I don't have to worry about fixing my dinner.....just have to heat it in the micro.  It does look delicious.  Love the way she bakes the chicken breast.....she coats it and it gets really good when baked. 

Haven't done much today except for what I needed to do.  Took care of all of Mr Lucky's needs, and now he is sleeping in his baby bed. 

Guess I better get busy now and pay my bills. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your day and evening.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe Yay you're connected and have a new box and the volume is corrected!  I am being a slug today.  One more load of laundry to do.  Unpacked the Jim Shore bunny basket, the VPH mosaic egg, the booties - @shell garden the 7 1/2s fit perfectly.....I'll post pics tomorrow......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Boy ... I've got a lot to catch up on here.  Shoes, food, refunds , movies, 'puter trouble, moving or hoping to, and so much more.  Okay, I promise to try to catch up, but it may take me a while. 

Bad storms just came thru and more behind it.  Gonna' be a long night ... well for us since we go to bed early.  LOL  @dooBdoo ... It looks like you may get it, too.  Hope it misses you this time.

@MickD ... New shoes?  Love new shoes!!!!!! Shell will get you in trouble because she is a shoe "freak" too. 

@ShowMe ... So glad you got internet/'puter help and food today.  Wow ... that is a celebration lady bug.  Hope it stays that way.  Good things always makes a difference. 

Hugs to @kittykatkay, @fourpaws56, @MaRina, @Gooday, @Lesa, @Smokey, and all the other friends, family and visiters that pop in. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

hi preds!      I've been in bed all day not feeling too good....got hooked on the ID channel lol,  I was channel surfing during commercials,stopped at the Q only to see food presentations that totally grossed me out, maybe it's just me, but to see venders pulling apart food with bare hands, dirty fingernails and all.....just gross...and then the hosts eating everything he touched

About to vomit emoticon (Sick emoticons)

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 sending warm healing {{{hugs}}} your way....it sucks not feeling well.....turn off the Q!

Honored Contributor

@Preds where have you been?????  I bought some shoes....I haven't bought any in 2 years......it was about time!

.....and DH just phoned.  He is driving himself from work to urgent care......maybe if he would've just stayed in bed.....like @fourpaws56....... men......babies.....he'll get another virus at urgent care.....bleckhhhhhh.....

Respected Contributor

hi mick...I finally got my butt out of bed..had to give myself a good slap,,, told myself to snap out of it lol.

I had to quit my job three weeks ago due to health but lying in bed isn't helping anything, I am just so bored!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 You'll feel better in time...I am sure everything that you've been going through is doubly weighing on you.....we're all here for yuz....you can hit @Preds  to make yourself feel better.....she can take it!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 ... bring your buns here and I'll keep you busy. 

@MickD ... Kick your DH out of the house until he is well.  Or, just kick him out.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."