Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe You of all people should know that I have no sympathy for my husband....hahaha hahaha!

What are you having for dinner????

LOL

Yesterday evening I went to Jersey Mike's and got a big #6......had 1/2 of it for my supper last night, and am getting ready to go get the other 1/2 in a few minutes.  It has lots of onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and banana peppers on it.  Also horsey sauce.....  So delicious on a wheat bun.....

Your dinner sounds good.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Your dinner sounds delicious....love deli sandwiches.  I just had some potato chips.....needed some salt....hey, they're reduced fat.....I can't taste anything!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday pics

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MaRina wrote:

HAPPY FRIDAY GIRLS

@Preds I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of another friend, much comfort and prayers.

@ShowMe WOW that was a super nice gift you received, I know you will cherish it.

@MickD stay far far away from your DH Woman Wink 

You need a vaca Woman LOL

@dooBdoo your home looks lovely Heart 

DH and I went furniture shopping last night think well I know we decided to get a LOVE seat Heart The one we like has all the bells and whistles. It's completely for the lazy LOL you can even charge your phone Smiley Surprised 

We now don't sit together, we have our own chairs so it will be nice to cuddle up on the sofa Smiley Wink 

We are expecting rain AGAIN! I hope it doesn't start until I'm home from my weight watchers meeting. 

Have a wonderful FRIDAY/ WEEKEND flufferetts Heart 

Hi, @MaRina!   I'm trying to read through the posts since I was last here...   hmmm....  if you can see my home I wanna know where you're hiding the camera!    I think someone else deserves the compliment...   

All the pix here from their homes are lovely, I agree!   Hope you had a great weekend, my friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

shell garden wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

MickD wrote:

@dooBdoo how are you doing tonight?  Have the storms passed?  What cryptic email thing?  Huh?  I have your email.......so I can write you silly things!!!!!! 

About as clear as mud, right?   Sorry 'bout that!    Doing fine.    The storms are gone, and we had a really pretty, breezy spring day.    I see other parts of the country are having bad weather, so good thoughs for everyone out there.   How's things in your neck of the woods tonight?

@dooBdoo....we got a few of those storms, too, but nothing severe.  Hope you are doing well.  Yes, I agree with everyone here.....you are very smart and talented and I so enjoy reading your posts as well as others here.  Hey, I too got a degree in Psychology...but, I am not talented in the arts.  Okay, I sing and dance but that doesn't count, lol.

Have a blessed day.

I'm glad the bad storms didn't come your way.    Thanks, @shell garden.    What a sweet post.❤️   Of course singing and dancing count!    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

shell garden wrote:

@dooBdoo.....I wanted to ask you a question since you are very, very computer savvy.

I know IPADS do not last forever.  I have an HP that I got 3 years ago and use it quite a bit (too much sometimes, lol)....but, last night it wouldn't turn off and kept blinking on and off.  I hit the reset button, but nothing.  So, I am thinking it has gone "kaput".

I do have a backup tablet and will use that. I had two backup tablets, but gave one to my hairdresser. But, describing the above, do you think it's done it's deed and now I just need to throw away?  Also, what is the best way to destroy it?  Cause, I don't think I want info out there....take a hammer to it before throwing away?

Anyway, I can use my laptop and the backup IPAD and just get rid of my HP (which, was the best ever)...and I will order another one down the road.

Thanks Doobs.

I'm sorry your tablet's acting up, @shell garden.    If it's working well enough for you to do a backup first,  a factory reset often will clear up bugs.   I've never used an HP tablet, but if you look online for how to restore it to factory settings (after you do a backup, if you don't want to lose things you've saved) and then either restore it from the backup or set it up like a new device that might help.   

Going back to factory settings also is a good way to "wipe" all data if you've decided to stop using it altogether.   That's probably not much help...  but I hope it gives you a starting point.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I’m glad your sister is at least a little better.   I’m sorry to hear about all your computer and internet problems.   Some of it might be fixed by clearing cookies/cache from the browser or using a different browser.   I wonder if the Spectrum rep would show you how to do that?   Wish one of us were there, and we’d do it for you.  

I agree, most email works well if you access it directly from the browser — I don’t know how you normally do it, but the Spectrum rep should be able to set up a bookmark/favorite so you could go there in one click.    I got tired of all the problems on this website last week, took a few days away from it.   Should not be a chore to post here, but it is.

@Gooday,  Sounds like things are working out and maybe soon all of the family will be together there.   Fingers crossed and prayers said!   Love the beautiful new avatar!   When I lived in Texas I had the chance to spend time in all the surrounding areas with hospitals and clinics we supported, and I was enchanted by the desert scenery.     @MickD,  Pretty flowers!  I hope your husband is better, and that you’re still healthy.   Hang in there!   Glad you vented…  better to let it out than to blow a gasket!    @MaRina, I hope you did follow up by calling the manager of the theater.   They need to hear about these things and I agree a refund is in order.   Waves to @loveschocolate, @Lesa, @fourpaws56, and @Preds and all our MIAs!   I  hope everyone had a great weekend and all is well.❤️

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

HAPPY FRIDAY GIRLS

@Preds I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of another friend, much comfort and prayers.

@ShowMe WOW that was a super nice gift you received, I know you will cherish it.

@MickD stay far far away from your DH Woman Wink 

You need a vaca Woman LOL

@dooBdoo your home looks lovely Heart 

DH and I went furniture shopping last night think well I know we decided to get a LOVE seat Heart The one we like has all the bells and whistles. It's completely for the lazy LOL you can even charge your phone Smiley Surprised 

We now don't sit together, we have our own chairs so it will be nice to cuddle up on the sofa Smiley Wink 

We are expecting rain AGAIN! I hope it doesn't start until I'm home from my weight watchers meeting. 

Have a wonderful FRIDAY/ WEEKEND flufferetts Heart 

Hi, @MaRina!   I'm trying to read through the posts since I was last here...   hmmm....  if you can see my home I wanna know where you're hiding the camera!    I think someone else deserves the compliment...   

All the pix here from their homes are lovely, I agree!   Hope you had a great weekend, my friend.❤️

@dooBdoo oops I thought the pics you shared were of your home, lack of sleep on my part Smiley Tongue 

Did Showme email you a picture of our new floors?

Hope you had a fab weekend Heart 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Image result for good morning gifs rooster