Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Lesa wrote:

sunday3.jpg

Hope you do too Lesa.....

Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

@MickD wrote:

....I am venting but it is all good.....drain the swamp Smiley Happy    I had to add....sometimes my man don't tell's meez a thang....bahahaha!  @shell garden I got my booties....but haven't opened!

Hey girl ~ I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this but, my brother is a lawyer (a superior court judge) and my oldest nephew is a public defender (someone's got to do it I guess).  I know zip about the law and went into the medical field myself. 

I went a little wild with the ordering myself this week.  I got the IM print dress, his Pima cotton short sleeve tee (2 actually), the IT TSV the other day and something else that I cannot remember!!!  Last month I got the Quacker dream jeans and I liked them so much I ordered a pair on white that I will leave here in Az.  I am usually a D&C pull on jean wearer.  I actually live in them and have for a very long time.

HRH leaves Tuesday.  He and DB and SIL have a contract on a house 1/2 a mile away from us.  Today was the appraisal so, hopefully we will hear something before he goes back home.  Then, we me and DH get back the end of April, we can make the arrangements to get him moved.  Ugggghhh.  AGAIN!  Then me and DH have to get it together and decide when and what we are going to do about moving.  I dread going back because of the stairs.  I hope DH can handle it with his new shoes as he still occasionally loses his balance.  I guess you don't realize the challenge with missing a big toe. I know it could have been worse but I'm not gonna be an I told ya' so.

Image result for Enjoy Your Weekend Messages

To all the Fluffettes near and far ~ enjoy what's left of the weekend.  I hope your weather has been as perfect as ours in the desert.  Spring has sprung!  I had to change my avatar to reflect the beauty of our Sonorran desert.

Girl.....you really did make a lot of purchases.  I too own several pairs of those jeans.....and really like them.  The launder very nicely.  Little hint....wash them inside out so you don't lose any of the stones on the heart.  I too wear quite a few pairs of D&C regular jeans.  In fact I have on a pair of light olive ones today. 

My complaint about QF pants is that they don't come in petite....and the short just don't do it for me.  There is a big difference between regular and petite.

Here's hoping the house purchase goes through.  Know you will be happy when all of this is finished and you and DH are settled in AZ permanently. 

Take care.....will call you in a few days..... 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Well hopefully the Spectrum dude will show tomorrow....very frustrating I am sure....  Glad you have nice weather!  It was cloudy this am and looked like rain.....now it is clear and sunny.

Nothing much going on here....besides insanity.  I did a load of laundry this am and I am missing a shirt.  Where could it have gone?  Maybe it got stuck in something else....I folded everything.....strange.  

I have a pot of pasta e    f.  a.  g.   i.  o.   l.    i.  on the stove....watching Godfather II and channeling the italian in me.....bahahaha...no not Italian!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Image result for lasagna

Looks mighty good.  Enjoy it and have fun with your family......

Good that you like your new shoes.....

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe Well hopefully the Spectrum dude will show tomorrow....very frustrating I am sure....  Glad you have nice weather!  It was cloudy this am and looked like rain.....now it is clear and sunny.

Nothing much going on here....besides insanity.  I did a load of laundry this am and I am missing a shirt.  Where could it have gone?  Maybe it got stuck in something else....I folded everything.....strange.  

I have a pot of pasta e    f.  a.  g.   i.  o.   l.    i.  on the stove....watching Godfather II and channeling the italian in me.....bahahaha...no not Italian!

Well, he is supposed to be here sometime between 12:00 and 1:00.  They always call when they are on their way.  Hope he knows what the heck he is doing.  Will also have him check out the volume that one of their guys messed up for me.  Hard to explain that, but that too is frustrating. 

Hope your DH is better today and is resting.  That is what he really needs to do to get better.....

I'm waiting for one sock to reappear.  Have no idea where it is. 

I'm watching a movie on the Hallmark channel.  It is kind of cute. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe he is not 100% but he went to Wal-Mart to get oil and now he is changing the oil on the car.  I am a little congested....he said - you have what I have! - nope.....not falling for that.....I have the doors open to rid the the house of illness.....begone!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I thought I'd better get a pic before the blooms blow away....smells wonderful.....omg my yard......P_20170326_131558.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe he is not 100% but he went to Wal-Mart to get oil and now he is changing the oil on the car.  I am a little congested....he said - you have what I have! - nope.....not falling for that.....I have the doors open to rid the the house of illness.....begone!!!!!

Oh, so hope you aren't coming down with it.  Guess he will be fit as a fiddle tomorrow so he can go to work. 

Maybe you are just congested to be sympathetic to him.......lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I thought I'd better get a pic before the blooms blow away....smells wonderful.....omg my yard......P_20170326_131558.jpg

OMGosh......can imagine the fragrance they are putting out.  Very pretty......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe You of all people should know that I have no sympathy for my husband....hahaha hahaha!

What are you having for dinner????