Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@shell garden wrote:

Image result for lasagna

Looks mighty good.  Enjoy it and have fun with your family......

Good that you like your new shoes.....

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe Well hopefully the Spectrum dude will show tomorrow....very frustrating I am sure....  Glad you have nice weather!  It was cloudy this am and looked like rain.....now it is clear and sunny.

Nothing much going on here....besides insanity.  I did a load of laundry this am and I am missing a shirt.  Where could it have gone?  Maybe it got stuck in something else....I folded everything.....strange.  

I have a pot of pasta e    f.  a.  g.   i.  o.   l.    i.  on the stove....watching Godfather II and channeling the italian in me.....bahahaha...no not Italian!

Well, he is supposed to be here sometime between 12:00 and 1:00.  They always call when they are on their way.  Hope he knows what the heck he is doing.  Will also have him check out the volume that one of their guys messed up for me.  Hard to explain that, but that too is frustrating. 

Hope your DH is better today and is resting.  That is what he really needs to do to get better.....

I'm waiting for one sock to reappear.  Have no idea where it is. 

I'm watching a movie on the Hallmark channel.  It is kind of cute. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe he is not 100% but he went to Wal-Mart to get oil and now he is changing the oil on the car.  I am a little congested....he said - you have what I have! - nope.....not falling for that.....I have the doors open to rid the the house of illness.....begone!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I thought I'd better get a pic before the blooms blow away....smells wonderful.....omg my yard......P_20170326_131558.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe he is not 100% but he went to Wal-Mart to get oil and now he is changing the oil on the car.  I am a little congested....he said - you have what I have! - nope.....not falling for that.....I have the doors open to rid the the house of illness.....begone!!!!!

Oh, so hope you aren't coming down with it.  Guess he will be fit as a fiddle tomorrow so he can go to work. 

Maybe you are just congested to be sympathetic to him.......lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I thought I'd better get a pic before the blooms blow away....smells wonderful.....omg my yard......P_20170326_131558.jpg

OMGosh......can imagine the fragrance they are putting out.  Very pretty......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe You of all people should know that I have no sympathy for my husband....hahaha hahaha!

What are you having for dinner????

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe You of all people should know that I have no sympathy for my husband....hahaha hahaha!

What are you having for dinner????

LOL

Yesterday evening I went to Jersey Mike's and got a big #6......had 1/2 of it for my supper last night, and am getting ready to go get the other 1/2 in a few minutes.  It has lots of onion, lettuce, tomatoes, and banana peppers on it.  Also horsey sauce.....  So delicious on a wheat bun.....

Your dinner sounds good.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Your dinner sounds delicious....love deli sandwiches.  I just had some potato chips.....needed some salt....hey, they're reduced fat.....I can't taste anything!

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy monday pics

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."