Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

....I am venting but it is all good.....drain the swamp Smiley Happy    I had to add....sometimes my man don't tell's meez a thang....bahahaha!  @shell garden I got my booties....but haven't opened!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

....I am venting but it is all good.....drain the swamp Smiley Happy    I had to add....sometimes my man don't tell's meez a thang....bahahaha!  @shell garden I got my booties....but haven't opened!

Hey girl ~ I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this but, my brother is a lawyer (a superior court judge) and my oldest nephew is a public defender (someone's got to do it I guess).  I know zip about the law and went into the medical field myself. 

I went a little wild with the ordering myself this week.  I got the IM print dress, his Pima cotton short sleeve tee (2 actually), the IT TSV the other day and something else that I cannot remember!!!  Last month I got the Quacker dream jeans and I liked them so much I ordered a pair on white that I will leave here in Az.  I am usually a D&C pull on jean wearer.  I actually live in them and have for a very long time.

HRH leaves Tuesday.  He and DB and SIL have a contract on a house 1/2 a mile away from us.  Today was the appraisal so, hopefully we will hear something before he goes back home.  Then, we me and DH get back the end of April, we can make the arrangements to get him moved.  Ugggghhh.  AGAIN!  Then me and DH have to get it together and decide when and what we are going to do about moving.  I dread going back because of the stairs.  I hope DH can handle it with his new shoes as he still occasionally loses his balance.  I guess you don't realize the challenge with missing a big toe. I know it could have been worse but I'm not gonna be an I told ya' so.

Image result for Enjoy Your Weekend Messages

To all the Fluffettes near and far ~ enjoy what's left of the weekend.  I hope your weather has been as perfect as ours in the desert.  Spring has sprung!  I had to change my avatar to reflect the beauty of our Sonorran desert.

Honored Contributor

Image result for have a good day meme

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO EVERYONE.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  What's up with this site?  Aggravating trying to post, yuck.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MickD....open that box up woman, lol.  I wore mine yesterday (the red regal ones that look more like a deep pinkish mauve)....love them.  I hope you do too and that they fit.  Well worth the price.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

PREDS....you are up early again.  Hope you get some relaxation before going back to work tomorrow.

GOODAY....nice to see you posting and keeping fingers crossed y'all get HRH moved to AZ soon.  I hope you and DH also get moved too.  I don't envy you on that part, but once it's done, it will all be better for you.  Sounds like you ordered some goodies coming your way. 

Going to cook lasagna today and take to my sisters this afternoon for all of us to "pot luck" our lunch/dinner.  Everyone have a great day and behave, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for lasagna

Valued Contributor

sunday3.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gooday I bet the desert is just full of blooms!  Attorneys are a different breed....I lucked out - even though DH is a pushover - he has a brain and a sense of humor!  That is so cool that they'll live so close by!  Don't let your guys wear you out .....let both of em fall down the stairs (kidding)!!!!!!

Sounds like you've got a lot of good stuff!  I wanted those jeans too.....but they sold out....they're on my wishlist.....they must be really good....back in stock!  If the denim & co don't work out I'll try these!

It is sunny kinda...it's supposed to rain....Happy Sunday Fluffs!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday afternoon.  Hope all is well with all of you.

It is a beautiful day here.  It did rain some yesterday evening and night.  Believe this whole next week is supposed to be very pleasant temps.  At least the a/c won't have to be running.  Did turn the furnace on for a bit this morning to take the chill off....and it felt good. 

Got on the phone again last night with Spectrum.  Have to say what the technician told me to do didn't work.  They keep showing me that my time on e-mail has ended.....then I have to sign in again.  Very frustrating when in the middle of doing a reply and it is lost.....  Sending a repair man out to me on Monday to give and install a new modem.....so maybe he can do something about that.  Really don't think much of
Spectrum. 

He suggested  I google and sign in on Spectrum.net, as the new system they have doesn't respond very well to Charter.com.  Here's hoping I don't have to change my e-mail address.  Would have a lot of folks I would have to notify about the change.

Haven't done much of anything today.  Still sitting here looking at 2 packages I have to open.  Know what they are, but just really haven't felt like opening them.  No, I'm not sitting here in my jammies.  Decided I ought to get dressed today......