Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hi, @ShowMe!    I'm glad your sister is at least slightly better today.    You're right, it's not a condition with good treatments so it's hard to live with sometimes.    How interesting that your cousin teaches art!   I grew up immersed in performing arts (music), but I sort of stumbled into the field of visual arts when I decided to take a class in college.    I liked the general art appreciation so much I ended up taking all the art history courses offered.   Then I decided on a class that allowed newbies to try our hand at a variety of media...  and I learned really quickly how it can look "easy" to create a work of art but in actuality it's not simple and not for everyone.  

I've taken several drawing classes, but I'll never be an artist.    Someone very close to my heart is a gifted goldsmith/silversmith who only makes one-of-a-kind pieces and also teaches, and he's a judge for juried fine craft exhibits.  I'm fortunate to have many of his wearable art pieces.    I know you have a wonderful, varied collection of beautiful goodies...   that's so important, I think, to surround ourselves with beauty.

Those cookies sound good.   Yums!   I haven't had dinner, and it's getting late...  think I'll find something to eat before I start looking online for those sweets because I don't want to be overly tempted.    I have a terrible sweet tooth.     Have a nice evening!    Rest up, and attack the day tomorrow victoriously with joie de vivre...  as you always do!❤️

"The things most worth reading are the ones that challenge our convictions." (anon)

Respected Contributor

I had chicken salad on toast,oatmeal cookies and milk ,looking forward to DWTS tonight

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 you dinner sounds delish!  We will have leftover fish tomorrow.....DH bought a ton.

Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
Respected Contributor

Image may contain: people sitting, cat, meme and text

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo......it's amazing how we get to know things about the people we post with on here.  But somehow, you don't surprise me.  You are so talented in so many ways......and I envy you for that.

We had 2 aunts that were very talented in the art field and music field......my sister too is very talented and does beautiful work.  I have a number of her paintings in my apartment.  One is of flowers she did when she was in high school, and the latest is one she did in water colors and it stands on my dresser.  The cousin that teaches art, also makes jewelry, and many other things.  There was a time when I had a pretty good figure and she wanted to do a nude picture of me, but I just wouldn't have that.  Have never regretted saying no to that. 

Well dear one, I've had a busy day and am getting tired now.  Thinking I want to get into my jammies and get comfortable.  Will have a Boost in a little while.  Hope you have a wonderful rest of your night. 

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: cat and text

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Image may contain: cat, meme and text

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

My Nice Button is Out of Order today. Witch, Bite Me and Evil Eye are still available.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, text

My Nice Button is Out of Order today. Witch, Bite Me and Evil Eye are still available.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Wishing you a good treatment day.....I hope the sun is shining and the birds are singing!  We love you!!!!!!

Hey Fluffettes- what's up?  I gotta get my big buhunkus on the treadmill and my stinky skunky flat-coated to the groomer and then gotta get some food for the next couple days.....we're supposed to get rain soon.....

Sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View