Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, I have a set in red and gold. Love Valerie's stuff. I ordered the kitten in the shoe today. 😻

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I missed her show today.....of course....even set a reminder....is the shoe gone?????  I am thinking of getting the red and gold next year.....those are my holiday colors....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, I missed her show today also. Last I checked the kitten and puppy in the shoe were both still available. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate those are so stinkin cute!  Where are you going to put the kitty and shoes????

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, I am not quite sure! Once I get it, I will have to play around with it...moving it from place to place until I find the perfect spot. Lol! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

HEY EVERYBODY......

SHOWME....hope you are staying warm.  It was down to 30 degrees here last night and tonight and tomorrow night will be around 23-25 degrees, but around 50 during the day.  My azaleas have already BLOOMED.  Your tuna casserole sounds delicious.  I am glad you did not have treatment this week with that brutal cold.  Yes, I know you will have fun on the St. Patrick's Day thread....I will try and swing by but...watch out, lol.

MARINA....you going through the BIG "M"?  Welcome to the club.  I took hormones (pills) for the first two years, but after research, got off those suckers....and have been only taken "NATURAL" soy supplements.  For the past 8 years, I only take Andrew Lessman's "Women's Wellness" one time a day.  I don't trust hormone replacements.....just hang in there and try and take natural, that's my advice.  Also....if you can not sleep at night, I want to advise you take natural vitamins of "melantonin"....we have talked about this before.  I take one 5 mg. at night and have no trouble, plus, make sure you do not drink any coffee after 8 PM, at least.  Your floors are going to be beautiful....love my hard wood floors, even though they are more work than carpet.

GOODAY....I hope you and DBrother can eventually move HRH to AZ.  I know he wants to be close to both of you.  How is your DHusband doing?  Better with his foot, toe situation, I hope.

PREDS....what's wrong, suga?  You don't feel like yourself?  This too shall pass.  Okay, I've got some vitamins for you too....St. John's Wort.  Yep, I take them ever once in a while to help with mood. Okay, I love and believe in my vitamins.  (THANK YOU JESUS...), but I am not on any medications and have taken only vitamins for almost 35 years.  Just a thought if you want to feel a little better.  But, meanwhile ((HUGS)).

DOOBDOO.....Hope you are doing well.  How you with this weather?

LOVES......you go girl...getting that home in order and although you are working hard, you can sit back and relax (you and DH), hopefully soon.

MICK.....you cleaned your "GROUT" women...beautiful floors.  Your hiney took a beating, huh?  LOL....but, you got it done and looking great.

LESA.....nice to see you drop by and hope you are well.

SMOKY...(edited)...I just read where your CT scan was normal.  Good for you, girlfriend.  ((HUGS)).

Waving to others that might stop by and I missed, but do not mean to.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

My very first Easter bunny table!P_20170315_154712.jpg

@MickD...this is so beautiful.  Thank you for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

I got the curly bunnies from Pier 1 today!  They are huge and won't fit on my dining table so I plopped them on the fireplace....wasn't planning on doing anything there, but they look so dang cute! There was so many cute things at the store....I ran in, then out fast!!!!P_20170313_140513.jpg

@MickD......those bunnies are BEAUTIFUL!!!  Are they ceramic or porcelain?  Very, very, chic!

I don't decorate for Easter, per se....I decorate for spring/summer (I'm lazy, lol).  I have my purple (lighted) hydrangea wreath on my front door and put artificial flowers in my ceramic flower pots (2 on each side of the door and 2 at the bottom of the front steps).  Then in front of the 2 that are on each side of the front door, I have the purple twinkling orbs.  I bought those from HSN (but look like Valeries).  HSN had a darker purple that I liked and which matched my wreath and flowers better.

Once the frost is over with, I will be putting potted tropical flowers outside the front also.  I have a white hydrangea bush on the left side of my home in front...it is blooming already and azaleas along the front window...blooming already (and hope the lower temps over the next 2 nights are kind to them).

I will work on my back yard later, lol.

But, love your decorations.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD, I have a set in red and gold. Love Valerie's stuff. I ordered the kitten in the shoe today. 😻

@loveschocolate.....I saw those today.  I had Valerie in the background....love her shows. 

I love your kitten in the shoe....ADORABLE:

Indoor/Outdoor Sleeping Puppy or Kitten in Sneaker by Valerie - H210551

Honored Contributor

@shell garden, couldn't resist! So stinkin' cute!