Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Well, it's hump day......that's for sure.  Would have had this on here a little earlier, but Microsoft took over my puter with installing their updates......  How rude of them......LOL

Anyhow, it is quite cold here this morning.  When I got up at about 9:00 it was 22, and currently it is 27.....only supposed to get up to 38 today.....51 tomorrow......and 68 on Thursday.  The Bradford tree outside my living room window has really had it.  Am sure all the trees that were blooming will all have had it......so sad. 

You girls are wearing me out with all the work you are doing.  All I can say about that is that I am glad it is you, and not me.  Know everything will look beautiful once you are all done.  Look forward to seeing the pictures you all are going to post. 

Will be doing my St. Patrick's Day thread at midnight tomorrow.  Saw what is going to be presented to us, and it all looks so beautiful.  Love this day.....and doing the thread.  Know I won't be on it the whole time, but will get on when I am awake.  Have to check the schedule for the programs to be on......  As I said before, will be doing the thread on the Community Chat.......  And hope to see some of you on there too. 

Tomorrow my laundry will be getting done, and then on Friday my apartment will get cleaned. 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina ... A loving HI to you.  I just haven't been myself for a while and have no excuse for it.  I do come in and check on everyone, but I just can't seem to get here when everyone is "on". 

Wish I had @dooBdoo's list because I would send out my love and best wishes to all on it.  Plus a few others I've "chatted" with.

Image result for menopause funny 

It gets worse before it gets better.  I'm still waiting on the better. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Dirty grout.....P_20170315_154850.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Clean grout.....yay!P_20170315_154839.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe my sweet little birdies!P_20170315_154810.jpg

Honored Contributor

My very first Easter bunny table!P_20170315_154712.jpg

Honored Contributor

VPH egg garland and I interspersed red, green, yellow and white Xmas VPH mercury glass ornaments to give it some colorP_20170315_154744.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD, your home is lovely! I have two sets of those pedestals. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Al Capone's vault!!! ROFL!!! 😂😂😂😂 @Preds, 😉😉

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks!!  I have been looking at those pedestals for over a year I just bought the silver (shown) and the champagne...I will definitely buy more colors....I'm addicted!