Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Had a wonderful nap.  Just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer.  Got nice and warm, put my head back....and before I knew it, I woke up to the news.  That was about 1/2 hour ago.  Now I am thinking I need to heat up some dinner.  Left over chicken.....ummmmm. 

Just heard the local weather...Guess what......  Yep, they are predicting rain, sleet, and snow for the weekend.  Hope they are wrong.

Tomorrow is treatment day, so not sure how I will feel after that.....  If I'm not on here, you know that I will just be taking it very easy and resting.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ShowMe, forgive me if I'm overprotective.    I'd be wary of someone I met in the grocery store...  and remember that anyone can make up a business card, easily and at minimal cost.    Just please be cautious.    Glad things are going well.   Linda sounds like a gem.   I'll say it again, you're such a caring and helpful soul that your goodness comes back to you a hundredfold.   Something I can aspire to!    Love you, my friend!   @Preds and @loveschocolate, I hope you're feeling better.    I've been so lucky not to catch the colds and flu going around, but I know even with taking precautions I could be the next one to get sick.   I do have the sneezies for some reason, feels more like the spring allergies than a winter malady.   Waves to @MaRina, @MickD, @Suziepeach, @Gooday, @croemer, @Lesa, @fourpaws56, @sweetpea53, and all the Fluffettes!    Sweet dreams, everyone!❤️

Oh my dear.....you can be as overprotective as you want to.  Know you mean well.  That is one reason why you are so special in so many ways......Heart

Honored Contributor

cater.......so happy to see you posted late last night.  It is always so good hearing what you are up to and how you are doing.  Am sure you, like some of us, will be happy to see spring this year.  And winter has only just begun. 

Take care, and don't try to do everything in one day. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

20170107_200530.jpg

to the right of this boy and below the right side of the window there is an apparition of a male figure.  the head is turned looking right and you can see the ear.  right by his elbow is a white dog....see the two eyes and nose? then just above that is a small creepy face of a man...looks like he has a crown or hat on his head.....

Ummm, @MickD.  He does leave those things where he finds them, right?   He doesn't bring them home or anything?  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Good morning to @ShowMe and all the Fluffettes. This Fluffete is working on losing a few Fluffs. (pounds) Oh, how I loved all that good food last month. haha

I think winter may be almost over here in South Florida. It's 58 now and only going up to 73,then by Thursday will be up to 81.

I'll just say I'm watching C-Span today. Hoping wildabouttrial will live stream some interesting trials this year.

A little town in PA, where I used to live , and still email with a couple of people there, has been in the news lately, and not in a good way. Mayor was arrested for DUI and leaving the scene, Council member arrested for taking kickbacks, and also for bugging the Borough Hall.

I hope those who are not feeling well, will soon be all better.

To @MickD I have a relative who goes to the "haunted houses" with a group of her friends.

hugs2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Afternoon (almost) everyone....

JUST A HEADS UP, if interested.  Type in the item number, H-209065.  It is a lunchtime special price, but it keeps selling out and popping back up, don't know why, lol.....but keep checking every minute or so, if you are interested in getting this.

It is a Berkshire 50x70 inch ombre throw for a lunchtime special of $12.76 and I got 2 in the berry and 1 in the turquoise colors.  I am keeping a berry for myself, love that color and the other berry and turquoise I am putting up for Christmas next year to probably give my hairdresser and also my baby's groomer.

Like I said, type in the number and look for it that way, it keeps popping up and out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.gif

@loveschocolate....lol, I see ya peeking.

Esteemed Contributor

MICK AND LESA....y'all keep these spirits with you okay?  LOL.

Mick.....I also see the man on the left side with the big nose and looks like he is wearing a hat....but...look beside his face, there is a skull also.  Do you see it?

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Afternoon (almost) everyone....

JUST A HEADS UP, if interested.  Type in the item number, H-209065.  It is a lunchtime special price, but it keeps selling out and popping back up, don't know why, lol.....but keep checking every minute or so, if you are interested in getting this.

It is a Berkshire 50x70 inch ombre throw for a lunchtime special of $12.76 and I got 2 in the berry and 1 in the turquoise colors.  I am keeping a berry for myself, love that color and the other berry and turquoise I am putting up for Christmas next year to probably give my hairdresser and also my baby's groomer.

Like I said, type in the number and look for it that way, it keeps popping up and out. 

@shell garden Morning pretty LADY!

I'm sitting here posting wrapped in the one you gave me Heart

Berry would match our home.....THINKING LOL