Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

(((((((((Cali))))))))

Respected Contributor

Photo

Well, with all the Christmas and New Year's festivities, it's the chore of never ending laundry. It's like the laundry fairy comes in the middle of the night and fills up the hamper.

Oh well, the first load is ready for the dryer, the house is spic-and-span so I am going to catch up on some reading out on the patio. The pork chops are thawing and I'm going to cook. As nice as eating out is, I like my own cooking better.

Behave.

Respected Contributor

SHOWME...thanks for letting us know about Calygrl's precious baby. ((HUGS)) Calygrl, your baby is healed now and I know you are hurting and sad. We are all here for you.

SHOWME....Everyone did enjoy the dinner yesterday and I have leftovers for today and tomorrow - so, I'm hoping for lots of $$$$ and good luck this year. The guys ate and ran home faster than ever cause they wanted to watch South Carolina's football (bowl) game. I think they played Wisconsin, but...S.Carolina did win! Georgia did not - I think they played Nebraska.

LOVES: LOL....I have to post that picture every time SHOWME says she has ordered another Denim & Co. item and poor, GOODAY is trying to stop her in her tracks! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2014 beammeupscottie said:

Hello Everyone. Happy New Year --Day 2!

HEY SCOTTIE....Happy 2nd day New Year to you too.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/2/2014 kittykatkay said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!

Oh no......not you too?????

Hehe.......

OMG....not again, SHOWME! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Well, you are saved for ONE DAY, cause the Q has jewerly on all day long, but it won't save you for long, we fear! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hey Kitty! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm afraid that you're right about our ShowMe. She is indeed saved for today....however we know that once D & C is on again.....all bets are off! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

ShowMe....step AWAY from the REMOTE NOW! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor

Hi ShowMe.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} To answer your question, I did order that sweater. I ordered it in the off white color. I'll give you a " report" once I get it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Cali, you are in my prayers. It is so hard to let go of a beloved fur baby.

Honored Contributor

RONDELL.......just received my new sweater in the Mallard Blue......OMGosh, love it. The color is beautiful, and it is so so soft......Am happy I ordered it. Hope they come out with more new things in this material. Haven't tried it on yet, but am sure it will be ok. Almost everything that is D&C that I order usually fits me just fine. Guess I am pretty lucky in that respect.

Have to say, Mr. Lucky thinks it's his.....boy, is he in for a rude awakening.

Edited to say: It is not made in China.......made in Jordan. And, no smell of bug spray.

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 Babyfran said:

Hi ShowMe.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} To answer your question, I did order that sweater. I ordered it in the off white color. I'll give you a " report" once I get it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good for you. Am sure it will keep you nice and warm. Now, all you need is some new CuddleDuds......seriously......with the cold weather hitting you up there, it would sure help to keep you warmer.

I will be anxious to hear how you like the new sweater.

Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2014 ShowMe said:

Good for you. Am sure it will keep you nice and warm. Now, all you need is some new CuddleDuds......seriously......with the cold weather hitting you up there, it would sure help to keep you warmer.

ONLY YOU, SHOWME, wears CUDDLE DUDS! No one else would be caught with them on! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 kittykatkay said:
On 1/2/2014 ShowMe said:

ONLY YOU, SHOWME, wears CUDDLE DUDS! No one else would be caught with them on! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hey you......my CuddleDuds are pretty......they have some pretty lace on them.......