Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Morning BFran. Hope you've got everything you need to snuggle in for a few days. Ours should be changing over in a while. Don't mind the snow, but that arctic wind that is coming in is what bothers me. Like loves says, we are going to be single digits, too. Just hope it doesn't freeze all this rain that is out there right now. Ugh, is right!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Good morning babyfran!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi girls. Yes, I have everything that I need to tide me over. The arctic winds are starting to howl, and the snow is really going to pick up in intensity as the day progresses. We're supposed to be bearing the brunt of the storm tonight. I hate it when they come in at night, when it's dark outside. Grrrrrrrrr! Stay safe you two. I think that we all need some Cuddle Duds to keep warm!
Trusted Contributor

ShowMe and everyone else that's going to get dumped on, please stay safe and warm!
Respected Contributor

Good Morning PREDS, BFRAN and LOVES...and everyone else.

Looks like you three are having or going to have snow and very cold temps today. Stay warm & safe. It's only raining here and the high is only going to the upper 40's, but no snow or ice. However, just the perfect day to stay in and be lazy.

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!

Oh no......not you too?????

Hehe.......

OMG....not again, SHOWME! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Well, you are saved for ONE DAY, cause the Q has jewerly on all day long, but it won't save you for long, we fear! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone. Happy New Year --Day 2!

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2014 kittykatkay said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!

Oh no......not you too?????

Hehe.......

OMG....not again, SHOWME! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Well, you are saved for ONE DAY, cause the Q has jewerly on all day long, but it won't save you for long, we fear! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

kitty, that pic ALWAYS cracks me up! Lolol!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Scottie!!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning/afternoon.......Sounds like we are all having some pretty nasty weather....except kitty and Gooday. Talked to Gooday a little earlier and she said it is supposed to be in the 70's there today.

It did snow here last night, but not as much as they said we would have. Think there is only about 3 inches that fell. The got the streets in pretty good condition, and the main road in front of my building is completely clear. But, the parking lot is not really all that clear. Scott was here and plowed. I had a bag of trash that needed to go out to the dumpster, and I heard the trash truck.....so I waited until the were pulling out between our 2 buildings and handed it to them. The took it for me. Those guys look like they are freezing. It is 16 out there right now. And boy, they are saying it is supposed to only get up to 4 on Monday, and down to -4 that night. And not sure what is supposed to be going on with any more snow.

kitty......happy to see you decided to join us today. I'm really behaving......they were just giving me a hard time yesterday. And yes, I was glad you weren't adding to it......LOL Hope you had a good day yesterday.......and hope everyone enjoyed your food. My dinner was delicious too.

Preds......sounds like you are having some nasty weather too.

loves......think you are having what we are having......as usual.

Hey Babyfran......did you order that pretty sweater? They really had some cute things on there yesterday.

Oh my, they just said more snow here on Sunday. Not saying how much though. 3.3 inches of snow is the total of snow at the airport for this storm. Supposed to get down into the single digits tonight.

Wanted to let you all know that I heard from Calygrl again yesterday evening. She had to have her black lab......Maggie......put down yesterday. Maggie was fighting cancer, so now she is no longer having to fight it. Know this is hurting Caly a lot. Hugs to our calygrl.