Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

We have to leave now. We're meeting some friends for dinner at the Native New Yorker. Hope it's not too crowded being New Year' day and all.

You girls play nice and you had better hope that kitty does not come on here. If she does, I'm sure I'll here it all the way down here! YIKES!

See ya later girlfriend......don't eat too much.....and enjoy......

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:

Thank goodness kitty isn't here right now......it would be even worse for me right now.

SM..... if Kitty were here you wouldn't stand a chance in he**!! LOL
Honored Contributor

My dinner is ready now, and I'm thinking I better go get it and eat while it is hot. Am really hungry right now. Been smelling it for a while. Love the smell of kraut when it is cooking, especially when it is cooking with pork. And can already taste the blackeyed peas.

See ya'll later.....maybe........

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

We have to leave now. We're meeting some friends for dinner at the Native New Yorker. Hope it's not too crowded being New Year' day and all.

You girls play nice and you had better hope that kitty does not come on here. If she does, I'm sure I'll here it all the way down here! YIKES!

See ya later girlfriend......don't eat too much.....and enjoy......

Take care Gooday. I think that we need to do a Showme D& C intervention ASAP! LOL Have fun!
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:

My dinner is ready now, and I'm thinking I better go get it and eat while it is hot. Am really hungry right now. Been smelling it for a while. Love the smell of kraut when it is cooking, especially when it is cooking with pork. And can already taste the blackeyed peas.

See ya'll later.....maybe........

Ok sweetie! Enjoy your DELICIOUS meal. I'm off to burn up the phone lines and order that high low mock neck sweater in cream. Sweet dreams... and good luck with the storm. We both have to hunker down and stay warm. Muwahhhhhh
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Good morning Predsfan. Waking up to a few inches of snow. How's the weather down there???

Honored Contributor

Morning loves. We have rain right now, but turning to snow around 9:00 according to the weatherman. Temperatures dropping, too. I think he said 30 around noon. I predict ice for us. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Ugh! Winds later with blowing and drifting snow and temps falling into the single digits. Sunday they are predicting a ""bigger"" snow storm. DD has an orthodontic appointment this afternoon. It's less than 2 miles from our house and on a main road. Guess ""The Farmer's Almanac"" got it right this winter.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning Predsfan & Loves! It's snowing, snowing and " more " snowing......