Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Guess I didn't tell you, but I got a beautiful check from my sister for Christmas. She said I should get something for me......

By the way.....the item No. for that sweater is A238366. Like the Gun Metal Grey and the Dark Spruce Green (which is a toss up of a turq. and green). Both are beautiful.

Ok... ok..... then you're good to go! Woo Hoo! Get something nice and warm whilst you're ordering up a stom.... LOL

Sis told me there is a package she is sending to me this week too. Also, she is ordering some tamales for me.....they will be sent frozen. The people that make them didn't want to send them before Christmas.....because of exactly what happened with FedX and UPS not getting all packages delivered on time. That was a smart move......and am really looking forward to the tamales.

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!

Oh no......not you too?????

Hehe.......

Thank you Fran and praise the Lord!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 loveschocolate said:

The mockneck is nice. Lots of pretty colors!

HA! We posted about that turtleneck at the same time. LOL. I'm liking the looks of it.

See my post #7505 on this item......love the colors.

I will. Thanks SM.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!

Hehe.......

I'm going to "Hehe" you......look out there young lady. Now you behave yourself......

Remember I told you that I was going to be full of it in 2014? You AIN'T SEEN NOTHI'N yet ShowMe!
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

I talked to my cousin in Chicago this morning and she said it was snowing like crazy. They got some last night but this morning she said it was coming down hard and fast. And, she said it really d@mn cold too. I feel for you all getting that bad weather. As much as my miss my friends and some family as well as the really good restaurants, I like this better in the winter months. Smile

They are saying they can expect 8 to 12 inches of snow up there and very frigid temps. That's not for my liking.

Right now they are giving some school closings on the TV for tomorrow. Guess they are really on top of what we are going to be getting. The local FOX channel is saying the cold air is in the process of entering our area right now. It is now down to 36......so it is definitely getting colder now. Saying it should start here about 10:00 tonight.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:

Hehe.......

Thank you Fran and praise the Lord!

Anytime Gooday..... anytime. You can always count on me.....hehe
Honored Contributor

Oh My Gosh......SAINTS preserve us......

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness kitty isn't here right now......it would be even worse for me right now.

Honored Contributor

I don't care too much for the sweater set that Carolyn is showing now. The one she has on. It just isn't my style.

Respected Contributor

We have to leave now. We're meeting some friends for dinner at the Native New Yorker. Hope it's not too crowded being New Year' day and all.

You girls play nice and you had better hope that kitty does not come on here. If she does, I'm sure I'll here it all the way down here! YIKES!