Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

ShowMe, hope you feel better. Be careful! Don't want you falling! Did you get your D&C tops you ordered yet??? Holy cannoli, I posted on the 13 year old girl thread. Some very "interesting" comments......

Honored Contributor

I like the lace Henley!

Respected Contributor

On 1/1/2014 loveschocolate said:

I like the lace Henley!

Tsk, tsk.....do NOT encourage her!

Honored Contributor

HA!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I SECOND THIS! GO INTO THE FRIDGE.... EAT A ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE.... AND READ A BOOK!
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:
On 1/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Uh oh! D & C is going to be airing in a few minutes. SHOWME..... BEHAVE!

Oh my gosh.......there was one sweater I really really like......am thinking seriously about it. The colors are beautiful.

Yes dear, I'm behaving.......LOL

DO IT NOW WOMAN! Read a book for a change! {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Guess I didn't tell you, but I got a beautiful check from my sister for Christmas. She said I should get something for me......

By the way.....the item No. for that sweater is A238366. Like the Gun Metal Grey and the Dark Spruce Green (which is a toss up of a turq. and green). Both are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I talked to my cousin in Chicago this morning and she said it was snowing like crazy. They got some last night but this morning she said it was coming down hard and fast. And, she said it really d@mn cold too. I feel for you all getting that bad weather. As much as my miss my friends and some family as well as the really good restaurants, I like this better in the winter months. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

I talked to my cousin in Chicago this morning and she said it was snowing like crazy. They got some last night but this morning she said it was coming down hard and fast. And, she said it really d@mn cold too. I feel for you all getting that bad weather. As much as my miss my friends and some family as well as the really good restaurants, I like this better in the winter months. Smile

Well, snow tomorrow, Sunday, then temps in the negative digits. Brrrrr!

Honored Contributor

ShowMe, hope you feel better. Be careful! Don't want you falling! Did you get your D&C tops you ordered yet??? Holy cannoli, I posted on the 13 year old girl thread. Some very "interesting" comments......

I'm feeling ok, except for when I am walking around. That is when I am dizzy.

I only ordered one top.....are you talking about the one that rondell is interested in.....the new fabric? No, it is sitting here in St. Louis to be delivered to me tomorrow. It got here very early yesterday morning, but not early enough to get out for delivery. So, will definitely post on here when it comes tomorrow.

Yes, they have been very vocal on that thread. Those are the kinds of threads I usually stay away from.

Haven't seen Mary (the dark haired model) for quite some time now. Boy, she really looks good. Has continued to gradually lose weight.

Honored Contributor

I like the lace Henley!

I like that one too.

This is a pretty good show this afternoon.

I am also liking the mock turtle neck sweater. The colors are beautiful. Liking the purple one in her hand.