Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Good morning Showme and friends. I'm wishing each and every one of you beautiful ladies a blessed and a happy and healthy 2014! I love you all. SHOWME...it was so good to see you in the house last night!! Woo Hoo! Expect many more shaninagans from me in this new year.... hehe..... KITTY.... I hope that your baby doll had a wonderful Birthday yesterday!! I was pleased to hear that you sang the Birthday song from Auntie Wack job....Awwwwwwwwwww BEHAVE YOURSELF IN 2014..... you hear me? That also includes our PREDSFAN and especially our SHOWME!! There is a storm a' headed my way... as it is Showme's. I'm ready to batten down the the fort . All of you in its path... stay safe and warm. Love & hugs!! BFran

Bfran, I wish nothing but just what you want for the new year!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good morning from my beautiful state to yours. I hope the weather has not been too unkind to you ladies.

The coffee is done and I'm going for a cup. Then after we clean up, we're out of the house for most of the day. My brother has been on vacation and we're heading to his house for a while. Then, we are out to dinner with our neighbor and her sister who is visiting from Long Island.

So, you all behave. Watch out for Babyfran who says this is "her year" to let it rip!

ShowMe has made a resolution to go on an austerity program and stop buying D&C as her 2nd bedroom has now become a closet.

Predsfan is going to sleep later in 2014 since her boss retired. (The old "cat's away thing").

loves ~ she's perfect and doesn't have to change.

kitty ~ Wow....this is a tough one but.....I think ShowMe better watch her back. That's all I'm sayin'.

sweetpea ~ 2014 will get much easier for her and I see a yoga class or a mediation class in her future.

V.V. ~ better pain management is down the road for her.

WaJa ~ the prodigal daughter will return more. The same for rondell.

scottie ~ scottie has been rehearsing her comedic material and I look forward to more of her stand-up.

To the rest of you who drop by, hope to see you all more in 2014.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Awwww, Gooday, how sweet!! Have a great time today! I just got done taking all my Christmas stuff down....now need to vacuum and dust. I feel for those suffering from hangovers! Lol! Not me....gave up drinking when DD was a toddler. Couldn't handle hangovers and a screaming toddler....

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Gooday. Happy New Year to you sweetie. Sounds like you are starting the new year off right. 52 the high today and getting yucky tomorrow. Sleep late? Fat chance around here. Boss leaving changes nothing in my world, just makes the office much more quite. LOL I think he forgets that he retired. Keeps e-mailing me things to do, that I've already done. {#emotions_dlg.lol} Have fun today.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 sweetpea53 said:
On 1/1/2014 Babyfran said: Good morning Showme and friends. I'm wishing each and every one of you beautiful ladies a blessed and a happy and healthy 2014! I love you all. SHOWME...it was so good to see you in the house last night!! Woo Hoo! Expect many more shaninagans from me in this new year.... hehe..... KITTY.... I hope that your baby doll had a wonderful Birthday yesterday!! I was pleased to hear that you sang the Birthday song from Auntie Wack job....Awwwwwwwwwww BEHAVE YOURSELF IN 2014..... you hear me? That also includes our PREDSFAN and especially our SHOWME!! There is a storm a' headed my way... as it is Showme's. I'm ready to batten down the the fort . All of you in its path... stay safe and warm. Love & hugs!! BFran

Bfran, I wish nothing but just what you want for the new year!!

Thank you my sweet friend! You are such a blessing to us all here. Love you!
Honored Contributor

Morning Loves .... Happy New Year. Time to rest now that your chores are done. Dust later, girlfriend. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

Good morning from my beautiful state to yours. I hope the weather has not been too unkind to you ladies.

The coffee is done and I'm going for a cup. Then after we clean up, we're out of the house for most of the day. My brother has been on vacation and we're heading to his house for a while. Then, we are out to dinner with our neighbor and her sister who is visiting from Long Island.

So, you all behave. Watch out for Babyfran who says this is "her year" to let it rip!

ShowMe has made a resolution to go on an austerity program and stop buying D&C as her 2nd bedroom has now become a closet.

Predsfan is going to sleep later in 2014 since her boss retired. (The old "cat's away thing").

kitty ~ Wow....this is a tough one but.....I think ShowMe better watch her back. That's all I'm sayin'.

sweetpea ~ 2014 will get much easier for her and I see a yoga class or a mediation class in her future.

scottie ~ scottie has been rehearsing her comedic material and I look forward to more of her stand-up.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Happy 2014 sweet Gooday! You live in such a beautiful part of the country. You are very blessed. Yep.... this is MY YEAR TO LET IT RIP!!!!!! Watch out !!!!! WOO HOO
Trusted Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Gooday said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

SHOWME.....STEP AWAY FROM THE REMOTE..... NO MORE D& C FOR YOU IN 2014!
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 Predsfan said:

Morning Loves .... Happy New Year. Time to rest now that your chores are done. Dust later, girlfriend. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Good morning Predsfan! DH is STILL asleep, DD is over at a friends house. We are supposed to have accumulating snow tomorrow. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Gooday, babyfran, vv, Scottie, Rondell, kitty, WaJa, Cali, ShowMe, sweetpea and everyone stopping by!