Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

20161225_150342.jpg

and my puzzled mess on the floor!!!!  I wanna kick it to the curb!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD.......your decorations are simply beautiful.  So is your home.  Would love to see it.  Your kitchen is a delight.....no wonder you like cooking so much. 

The raccoon was probably scared to death with all the activity going on in his territory.  Good thing you went back into the house.  Good that you noticed him when you did. 

Sounds like you have had a wonderful Christmas this year....  Happy to hear that...

Love ya sweetie.

Esteemed Contributor

MICK....gorgeous home, sweetie.  You did GREAT in decorating.  Love it.

Goodnight everyone....going to watch my PBS station., the third part of "The Hollow Crown, Richard III".  Benedict Cumberbatch plays Richard III....love anything Benedict acts in.

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Bee-you-tee-ful, @MickD!    Thanks for posting those!   Yikes to the raccoon.   We occasionally see them here, nearby, and I don't want to mess with them.    @shell garden, I had begun watching the "Call the Midwife Holiday Special" and I was interrupted...  so I'll catch it later when it re-airs.   I really enjoy that show.    Another wave to @ShowMe and @Preds, and a big hug!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden - thank you!  Your decor is really wonderful.....very elegant.....I just throw it up and if it sticks, it sticks!

@dooBdoo - thank you!  I have outdoor pics that I'll post tomorrow...our neighbor's house is awesome....will try to post a video of that!

@ShowMe - DS took the pic of the raccoon.....that little fury dude had an attitude!

PS....I need to watch more PBS....Cumberbatch is wickedly good......  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Dropping in to wish all of you and of course our Fluffy a very Merry Christmas!

Image result for merry christmas animated gifs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer - Croemie!!!!! WIshing you a wonderful holiday season, and a happy, healthy new year!!  ........and don't be a stranger....we miss yuz!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@croemer - Croemie!!!!! WIshing you a wonderful holiday season, and a happy, healthy new year!!  ........and don't be a stranger....we miss yuz!

@MickD Hello there GF! Wishing you and yours the best as well. I will drop in...count on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@ @Preds, there's nothing on TV at this hour.