Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Merry Christmas to you and yours @shell garden!  Enjoy those kiddos. 

We'll be heading over to FIL's shortly.  DD is at the airport headed for Key West.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and yours @shell garden!  Enjoy those kiddos. 

We'll be heading over to FIL's shortly.  DD is at the airport headed for Key West.

@Preds...OH, I am "eating them up", lol.  Have fun sweetpea.  OOOOH, DD going to Key West?  NICE!

Will try to get back later tonight, but if not.....have a good one and behave!  Whoop, whoop! 

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? LOL.

Honored Contributor

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my FLUFFETTES and others that read this thread.  You are all so special in so many ways.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day,  If you are out on the road, be safe. 

I am looking forward to my Christmas dinner that will be brought to me later today.  Know it will be delicious.  This same person saw to it I had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner this year and the past few years.  So I know what I have to look forward to.   

It is not cold here today.  Right now it is 45 and is expected to reach 65 later on.....tomorrow also.  But it is very foggy out there.  Can hardly see the Shell station across the street.

Better get off of here and fix some lunch.  Getting a little hungry.

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas @ShowMe!  Enjoy your meals and your day.  Expecting 73 here today!  It's beautiful out there right now.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

MERRY CHRISTMAS FLUFFETTES!!!!!  Wishing you all a festive, happy day with loved ones.....furry and unfurry included!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas, Fluffettes!   To those who have posted since my last post...  @Preds, @loveschocolate, @MickD, @ShowMe, @shell garden, @Lesa, @Noel7, and to all our friends, my love to you!   @Gooday, I'm thinking of you and your dear husband, and I do hope you're both doing better with each passing day.   And @MaRina, I hope you're feeling well and strong.   I don't want to omit anyone, please know all of you are so special to us and you have a reserved cubbyhole in our hearts!    

Smiley xmas tree 070.gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo - wishing you and your's a very merry Christmas Day/eve!!!  What are you up to?????

We are having arni fournou - which is Greek lamb with potatoes, tomatoes, onions and spices; green beans with sun-dried tomatoes, onions, and kalamata olives, and a salad....I'll have to post a pic of the salad......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

MickD wrote:

@dooBdoo - wishing you and your's a very merry Christmas Day/eve!!!  What are you up to?????

We are having arni fournou - which is Greek lamb with potatoes, tomatoes, onions and spices; green beans with sun-dried tomatoes, onions, and kalamata olives, and a salad....I'll have to post a pic of the salad......

Thanks, @MickD!     I'm up to...  no good!    We had a lovely service at our church last night and then I spent some time with friends.    What remains of family is far away, now, so today it's just my little tuxedo cat and me.    But that's fine, and it's quiet, peaceful, and cozy here.    Your meal sounds yummy!   Bon appétit!   And now my stomach is growling!    Time to rustle up dinner.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas @dooBdoo and @MickD!  Sending Holiday Hugs your way.Heart

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@MickD wrote:

Thanks, @MickD!     I'm up to...  no good!    We had a lovely service at our church last night and then I spent some time with friends.    What remains of family is far away, now, so today it's just my little tuxedo cat and me.    But that's fine, and it's quiet, peaceful, and cozy here.    Your meal sounds yummy!   Bon appétit!   And now my stomach is growling!    Time to rustle up dinner.

Mick.....that dinner sounds so delicious.  I did get my cassarole done and have already eaten.  Thanks for the call today sweetie.....you are always so thoughtful.....love ya.

dBd.....sometimes I am happy to be at home alone on holidays like this.  I haven't been one bit lonely today.  It has been very quiet here and the little dog next door was barking a while ago.  All I have to do is open the door and tell him to quit his barking.  He knows me and my voice.....he usually quits barking then. 

Didn't get to church last night since I can't drive at night.  Doctor's orders.