Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Felt I needed to get on here and let 3 special posters know that I have been thinking of them this holiday season.

To Gooday and her DH......  Hope everything is going smoothly for you now and that DH's foot is doing much better now.  He is so fortunate that he has you there to help with whatever.....  I do so enjoy chatting with you and want you to know that you are both pretty special to me.  Wish we could get together again.....  You have been in my daily prayers.

To cater.....  Gosh sweetie, miss seeing you posting on here as often as you used to.  It seems like you  post when I'm not around......  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you haven't had to fix all the food everyone will be enjoying.  Remember how you used to fix it all, and then had to clean up after everyone went home.  Hope your DS was there to help you this year......

And cali (fourpaws)......here's hoping you have a most blessed Christmas with your son and his little family.  Am so happy you are living with them and you do sound so much better and content.  Love you sweetie......we go a far ways back on these boards....and have been through a lot together. 

Honored Contributor

One more special wish......to our dear MIck.  You have been so much fun on these boards....and the phone.  You do make me laugh a bunch......  There have been some days when I was really down and then talk with you and that just lifts me up....especially when we get to laughing.

Hope you got all your decorating done.  Waiting to see some of the pictures. 

Here's hoping that you all have a most blessed Christmas.  Love ya sweetie.

Honored Contributor

Oh for cow's sake....I just wrote a book and it's gone.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE FLUFFETTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - I haven't forgotten about the pics!  Hey, lady - you crack me up every time we talk....you are an inspiration!  I have a couple families in my life that are in dire crud and have been sidelined by that......hence the bah humbug attitude......I'll post about that later.....prayers needed for them please.....I am wrapping gifts in a few.....so that will put me in a better mood......plus no rain today.....woohoo!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

OMGosh.....that has happened to me so many times.  It does make a person wonder where it went and who was reading it......lol. 

By the way......MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.

I have CNN on right now, and they are reviewing all the old Christmas movies.....including Bing Crosby and Jimmy Stewart.  Those were the good old days....and my how the movies have changed. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe - I haven't forgotten about the pics!  Hey, lady - you crack me up every time we talk....you are an inspiration!  I have a couple families in my life that are in dire crud and have been sidelined by that......hence the bah humbug attitude......I'll post about that later.....prayers needed for them please.....I am wrapping gifts in a few.....so that will put me in a better mood......plus no rain today.....woohoo!

Sorry to hear about the families in your life that are not in good shape right now.  Will include them in my prayers tonight before I fall asleep. 

Yes, wrapping presents is a good way to get in a better mood. 

From what they have been saying on the TV about the weather......knew you were getting hit with it.  Glad it's not raining there today.

Looking forward to the pictures.......

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and yours @MickD ... or crazy lady!  LOL  Sending you some luck for Christmas.  I think you need it more than I do. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for merry christmas images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hey @Gooday

No automatic alt text available.

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone a blessed day. 

We had our tradition last night of having oyster stew and shrimp for supper.  Mom used to do this every Christmas Eve for supper because we knew when we went to granny's the next day, we would be filled with all sorts of food.  So, something a little lighter the night before.  We have continued that every year since we were little. 

We opened presents too.  The "grands" (my grand nieces and nephews) were so cute and funny last night with their "eyes all aglow", lol.  We also played a "white elephant" game....funny as all get out.

Going back to my sister's in a few for Christmas lunch and spending more time with the kids....so, I just wanted to stop by and wish all a BLESSED CHRISTMAS.