Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Just got back from doing my American duty.  We go to a lovely old church in our neighborhood and I went up there around 9:30.  No lines.  The lady inside said if I had come up there about an hour early, I would have had to stand in line.  I told her NO......and thank goodness, cause I do not wear depends, lol.

Okay, y'all behave....got to run some errands and meeting some friends for lunch.  Take care and Lord, help us all whatever may happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image result for Aunty Acid

OMG, too funny PREDS.  You don't want to know what I blow off.......OMG, ROTF....okay, I'm outta here.

Honored Contributor

DH tried to you-know-whattie this am but there was a long line at the fire station and no parking.  He will pick DS up from school and go about 3pm.  I did not renew my reg........don't want to be called for jury duty....my number is up....DH has been a citizen for 15 years and he's served on 3 juries so far.

Have to take Rex to the vet as he injured his leg during a hike on Saturday.  He was fine until Sunday night and then was not putting any weight on it. I thought he'd get better yesterday, but nope.  Now I feel like a schmuck for letting it go this long - bad mommy!

@shell garden - How is your fur baby doing?

@loveschocolate - I hope your back is better!

@Preds - Are you feeling better???

A big HELLO to all Fluffies!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!

Happy Tuesday to @ShowMe and  all the Fluffettes, and to all who visit here.

To those on the sick list, I wish you a speedy recovery... that includes the furry friends. They're people,too.

Have been watching a trial on wildabouttrial. They're deliberating now.

I'm just learning how to take pics and post with my new phone. Still don't have it down pat yet, but I'm getting there.Here's one of them.

voted3.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Election Day everyone.  Boy am I ever glad I didn't have to get out to vote today.  First it is raining here, and know I could not stand in any line.  Thank goodness for Absentee Ballots......  One nice thing about that is if you are unsure of something you have a chance to think about it before filling in the box.....  I did that on a couple of things before I finished.  Am so glad the phone calls and large amount of mail is over......  This was a pretty big election here in Missouri.  Lot of state and local things to vote on also.

Woke up (was awakened) at 7:15, and got up then.  After having my first cup of coffee I went out to the back door to the building to see how chilly it was out, and the new tenant above me came down the steps.  We introduced ourselves to each other.  She is not the one that I thought had rented the apartment.  She seems to be very nice.....a little bit of a thing about 50.  She hasn't physically moved in yet,,,,,said it would be about the 15th.  She said this is her 3rd move in 3 years.  And, hopefully her last one for a long time.  She did say she moved from her home the first of the 3 moves, and apparently she was not happy to the next 2 places.  It is just she, and no pets. 

Two years ago my sister gave me a lovely gift card for Talbots.....Got an e-mail and catalog from them.....so this morning I went shopping.  Got 30% and free shipping on it all, plus signed up for their rewards and got an extra 10% off today's purchases.  Ordered 3 things from them, and much to my surprise there is a nice amount left on my gift card.  I did order 2 pairs of fleece pants from the Q this morning.  Got them for treatment days.  Should keep me nice and warm. 

Well, I have a few things I need to get done yet this afternoon, so I can sit and watch the returns tonight.  No matter how it turns out, there will be some very unhappy voters..... 

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful rest of your day......

Honored Contributor

Hey Mick...l.can hardly wait to see your Christmas decorations......

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's political

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - Christmas is right around the corner!  The people across the street really do it up....their house looks like the Griswald's.  They are already building homemade decor ...I hear them every weekend drilling and sawing a way!

I think I am going to pitch our old icicle lights and get all new ones....we have a mish-mash of different icicle lengths and some are spliced together ....what a mess.  Only a few people in our neighborhood decorate which is a shame as the kids love it.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@ShowMe Sounds like you had a great online shopping trip at Talbots. I need to find some petite tops and pants. I'll have to take a look there.   Hope you'll let us know how you like all your new clothes.

@MickD For some reason, the people at the voting place looked at us kind of funny when the bear walked up to vote.Woman LOL It all turned out fine,tho.

Sweet dreams to Rex and hope he heals quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa - Ha Ha Ha!  Oh.....I love wildabouttrial......was addicted during the Arias trial.....I gotta check it out again!