Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! @Preds, got a roast in the crockpot. Still moving very slow, dagnabit!!! I WILL get out to vote sometime today. Lines have been long here. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

That's why I believe in early voting @loveschocolate!  I fixed a roast Sunday and we had some for dinner last night.  Love it in the crock.  Fried chicken tonight and ribs and chops are marinating for the grill tomorrow.

Work that crock and rest that back girlfriend.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated peeking

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Scary vampire!!!! 20161031_183904.jpg

Are you sure you aren't "ELVIRA" from TV scary movies fame?  You look awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  I bet the kiddos had lots of fun as well as the adults.

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME....lol, rotf......you need to stop blaming your poor sweet sista for all that "peeking", cause I know both of you took turns peeking at your neighbor.  Now that your sista is gone, you are running the show all on your own, lol.

Ain't that right?

Image result for animated old woman peeking through a keyhole

See?  Caught ya!  HA HA

Sounds like you are feeling okay.  Being a little tired is normal.  Hope you just rest, and get plenty of food in ya.  Give Mr. Lucky a hug.  (Don't watch too much TV tonight, if you know what I mean....or watch a movie).

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds@loveschocolate.....YUM, YUM, gimme some.  Those meals sound DELISH!

Red Rover, Red Rover

I'm coming right OVER.....lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Just got back from doing my American duty.  We go to a lovely old church in our neighborhood and I went up there around 9:30.  No lines.  The lady inside said if I had come up there about an hour early, I would have had to stand in line.  I told her NO......and thank goodness, cause I do not wear depends, lol.

Okay, y'all behave....got to run some errands and meeting some friends for lunch.  Take care and Lord, help us all whatever may happen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image result for Aunty Acid

OMG, too funny PREDS.  You don't want to know what I blow off.......OMG, ROTF....okay, I'm outta here.

Honored Contributor

DH tried to you-know-whattie this am but there was a long line at the fire station and no parking.  He will pick DS up from school and go about 3pm.  I did not renew my reg........don't want to be called for jury duty....my number is up....DH has been a citizen for 15 years and he's served on 3 juries so far.

Have to take Rex to the vet as he injured his leg during a hike on Saturday.  He was fine until Sunday night and then was not putting any weight on it. I thought he'd get better yesterday, but nope.  Now I feel like a schmuck for letting it go this long - bad mommy!

@shell garden - How is your fur baby doing?

@loveschocolate - I hope your back is better!

@Preds - Are you feeling better???

A big HELLO to all Fluffies!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!

Happy Tuesday to @ShowMe and  all the Fluffettes, and to all who visit here.

To those on the sick list, I wish you a speedy recovery... that includes the furry friends. They're people,too.

Have been watching a trial on wildabouttrial. They're deliberating now.

I'm just learning how to take pics and post with my new phone. Still don't have it down pat yet, but I'm getting there.Here's one of them.

voted3.jpg