Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, so sad when you lose good neighbor's/friends especially when you have known each other so long. Things just aren't the same even if you get together occasionally. 

Are you feeling better??? 

Honored Contributor

Good day, bad day and days I just ignore @loveschocolate.  LOL  Probably would help if I stopped smoking, but that ain't gonna' happen yet.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for monday quotes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Good morning one and all......  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Preds.....agree with your Monday morning post.  Am so glad I don't have to get up to go to work every day.  Love these retirement days.  No more traffic to battle and have to worry about being late for work.  I usually allowed enough time so that didn't happen.

Do believe fall has finally arrived.  Have had some pretty chilly mornings, and then beautiful days.  Supposed to have these temps all this week.  Then another cold front this weekend.

loves.....hope your back is feeling better.  That "blue ice" gel is what I use for when Arthur comes to visit me.  It really does help a lot.  But, don't think it is as good as that Tylenol Precise that used to be on the market was better.  It's a shame they quit making it.  Hope your DH was able to get the gel for you. 

Hey Shell.....I wasn't peeking.  LOL  Heck. I didn't even peek out the door when they were moving the furniture in Saturday.  My neighbor across the hall was doing that for both of us.  She was keeping me abreast of what was going on.  She is so funny. 

Boy, you wouldn't think 1 hour would make a difference, but it really does.  Woke up before 8:00 yesterday and this morning.  That I don't like.  And when it gets to be about 9:00 I am ready to hit the hay.  Just can't keep my eyes open any longer at that time. 

Am so glad I am able to vote with an absentee ballot.  Know I couldn't stand in a long line to vote.  And don't feel rushed.....

Don't have much planned for today.  Want to be rested up for watching the TV tomorrow night.  May God bless America.....

Well, I need to go make my pumpkin swirl toast.  Really enjoy it very much.  My old toaster finally gave out on me, so had to get a new one.  Went to Ace Hardware and got a very nice one....and it makes excellent toast, and the bagels fit in it very nicely.  And my toaster cover fits over it very nicely. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for Aunty Acid

Honored Contributor

Image result for Aunty Acid

Honored Contributor

Image result for Maxine Cartoons

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday Fluffettes!!!  My boys won't be back until 7:30pm....woohoo!  Laundry and cleaning and solitude!  I have a spliiiiiit-ting headache....sinuses???

@ShowMe - I hope you like your new toaster!  We had one for over 20 years that we bought from Kmart.  It was a $10 cheapo....it would always toss atleast one piece of toast up in the air and on the counter....hilarious! DS was heart-broken when it died a couple years ago.

well off to do laundry and get my big buhunkus on the treadmill...BBL!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

20161031_182234.jpgHalloween pics:

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

20161031_202125.jpg