Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe wrote:

Ok SHELL......I am blamming it on you this time.   Just couldn't resist ordering the blue candles.  Love anything peppermint......Will never burn them because of you know who, but the fragrance will be wonderful.  They should arrive here by the 30th.......

@ShowMe ... If they smell the way I hope they do ... you will never need to burn them.  We gonna' be sweet all over and it is @shell garden fault!  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @Preds I bought those shoes here at the Q.  They're almost sold out, so

you'd better hurry. #Gotta get those shoes-000.

Got the broom at BroomsRUs.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

Thanks, @Preds I bought those shoes here at the Q.  They're almost sold out, so

you'd better hurry. #Gotta get those shoes-000.

Got the broom at BroomsRUs.

Dang ... Missed on the shoes, but I'm out the door to get the broom. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hey, there, gals!   Up to no good, I see...  getting yourselves in trouble and just asking for a big ol timeout!    I hope all of you are well today!    @ShowMe,  so great to see your encouraging update!   You go, girl!    Have a great afternoon/evening, everyone!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hey @dooBdoo ... Hope you have a good one, too.  Hot here again so I figure you've got the same.

Okay ... off to watch the UT/Gator game ... I hate football ... but I hope @Smoky will be happy.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe,  there's a thread called "Sad news" in Community Chat posted by @SweetWood Max:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetWood Max wrote:

Hello all,

Not sure if any of you remember me.  I've taken years off from here, and was rather surprised at all the changes.

Sadly, I wanted to post to let you all know that our beloved Cardinal girl has passed away.  We were friends away from this site. Unfortunately she has lost her battle with cancer.

The world has lost a beautiful, loving, gracious woman.  I thought you all would like to know this sad news and remember her wonderful posts about decorating.  She had so many great qualities.   She will be missed for sure.

Maxsgrandma

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I mentioned your name in that thread, she also posted this:

SweetWood Max wrote:

will you please tell Showme I've asked about her and hope she's well.   Please tell her I'm remarried now and relocated and doing great.  I think of her often

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm brokenhearted to read this news.   I know all the Fluffettes are, too.   Rest in peace, dear CardinalGirl.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Hello All,

Showme I wanted to say hello to you and all your friends.  I posted earlier about Cardinalgirl.   I'm so saddened by this.  She was a wonderful person.

I hope you are doing well.  Last time we talked I believe you were conteplating moving to Texas.  Did you do this move?

I'm 3 hours away from my home town now, it's ok but I'm with the love of my life.   I couldnt ask for a better hubby.   My dear Max is 7 now...can you believe it?  Time goes by so quick it's scary.   This was the first time I've gotten on this site in many moons.  I feel like a newbie LOL

I may check back later to see if you respond but you have my email if I dont.   Be well

Max

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo........sweetie, I have sent you an e-mail.  Am so sad right now......and am at a point where I really can't post about this.  This is just too close to home at the moment.  Did respond to Max on her thread. 

Honored Contributor

@SweetWood Max......Ok sweetie, I have calmed down a little.  Thanks so much for starting the thread on our loss of CardinalGirl.  She will be sorely missed on these boards.  I did post to you on that thread. 

Some how when I got this new computer all the e-mail addresses I had didn't make it here.  And one of yours was one of them.  Hopefully you still have mine.  If you don't, dBd has it.....and she would gladly give it to you. 

If you still have my phone number, you can call me.  Have so much to fill you in on. 

Am so happy that you are so happy and have such a wonderful husband.  You deserve that.....

No, I didn't move to Texas.....that's another story too.  And right now I couldn't do it if I wanted to.

Please don't stay away so long.....do you hear me????? 

Esteemed Contributor

@SweetWood Max wrote:

Hello All,

Showme I wanted to say hello to you and all your friends.  I posted earlier about Cardinalgirl.   I'm so saddened by this.  She was a wonderful person.

I hope you are doing well.  Last time we talked I believe you were conteplating moving to Texas.  Did you do this move?

I'm 3 hours away from my home town now, it's ok but I'm with the love of my life.   I couldnt ask for a better hubby.   My dear Max is 7 now...can you believe it?  Time goes by so quick it's scary.   This was the first time I've gotten on this site in many moons.  I feel like a newbie LOL

I may check back later to see if you respond but you have my email if I dont.   Be well

Max

@SweetWood Max....Hey sweetie, it is so good to see you posting again!  SHOWME can fill you in!  I am so glad to see you are happy with your new life!  I can not believe little Max is 7 years old...time really does fly!

I am sorry to hear about Cardinal Girl....I did not know her well, but I do remember SHOWME posting with her on the baseball threads!  I pray for her family and friends like you and Showme...that you all find comfort in the days ahead knowing she is no longer in pain!  Again, I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend!  

Thank you for letting us know!  Hope you stop by again soon!  Take care, sweet wood max!