Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Good morning to all the Fluffettes and to all who visit here.

@ShowMe  I like the old country music. At one time, I had

thought about learning to play Steel Guitar. I like Jerry Byrd doing "Steelin' the Chimes." I had a friend who offered to

teach me to play regular guitar, but didn't take him up on his offer... such long stories I could tell. Woman Happy

Thank you for the good wishes on my move. You're so right, I will be glad when I walk out the door for the last time.

moving day.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Afternoon one and all.  Hope everyone is having a good day. 

Was surprised when there was a faint knock at my back door.  It was the UPS man delivering my 2 new pairs of Ryka shoes I ordered.  They got here a day earlier than the EDD.  Am really glad I ordered them.    Am pleased with the colors I picked.  Was surprised at how light weight they are.  Totally different fit than the Skechers shoes.....more arch support and a totally nicer shoe. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - yay you got your rykas!  They sound perfect...I'll have to look into them after my walk around pair dies...light weight and arch support are key factors for foot happiness! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon one and all ~ I've peeked the past few days but I've been very busy with SO many appointments for DH and HRH and now it looks like next week will be just as busy.  I have my yearly mammo, a hair appt. and breakfast with some h.s. friends.

HRH had his cardiology appt. which was good and then we were wrapping things up when he tells the doctor that he can feel lumps on each side of his neck.  His lymph glands are swollen. 

So, when I get off here, I am going to set up his appt. with an ENT.  I am SO glad I retired because THIS is a full time job!

@Lesa ~ YEAH!!! When's the housewarming?

@MickD ~ FINALLY.  Dang girl...like Rosanne, RosannaDanna says, "it just goes to show you, it's always somethin'"!

Waving at everyone else.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe - yay you got your rykas!  They sound perfect...I'll have to look into them after my walk around pair dies...light weight and arch support are key factors for foot happiness! 

@MickD........thought I better give you the item #.....  It is A264664.  They really feel good on my feet.  Have always had a problem finding a good shoe that I really like.  Think these are a winner. 

Just though I need to clear up something I posted to you.  When I told you we had a 75 gal. water heater, and said something about it is good having a basement.  Well, I should have said we had a basement, and that was where our 75 gal. water heater was.  I knew yours was in the garage.  Hope this clears this up. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - I know what you meant......no worries....I really never know what I mean...hahaha!  Oh thanks for the item #....I'll check them out!

@Gooday - you are the case manager of your family!  I hope everything is going well with DH and HRH.....swollen lymph nodes.....yikes...take care of yourself too.....they'd be lost without yuz!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday pictures funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg@Preds and all fluffettes, good morning! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.jpeg@Preds and all fluffettes, good morning! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope this doggie that is with Smiley is a girl dog.....he needs a girlfriend.....this is so darn cute.  Smiley looks like he is one HAPPY feller......lol

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image result for happy friday pictures funny

Oh Preds.....this is so cute.  LOL