Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds - but I'z look gooood......sitting under the AC vent right now.   Hey are you excited about tomorrow?  Well duh.....I mean nervous/excited.... Do you have any jobs to do???

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, I have seen that movie hundreds of times, kinda like "Grease", "Gone with the Wind", "Wizard of Oz".... 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - I remember your beautiful red wall in the stairway.  We need to paint. Our master bedroom needs a redo.  It is a soft lime green color and the master bath is wallpapered in a cream and light green vertical stripe.  We bought it that way....needs an update.  I would like to do calming colors like ocean blue and sand colors.  Throw some beachy stuff in there.....like the blue pedestals!!!!  I like the way VPH had the white coral /shell stuff on the blue pedestals.  I am so addicted to that type of stuff......been pretty good lately.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I recently bought this VPH rooster for about 15 bucks....I have him set up looking at his wife.....she is yelling- where are you going?! He replies - I' goin to the hen house, woman!image.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD, I saw how she did that. Very pretty!

@Preds, should be in bed by now. Big day tomorrow! ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

I recently bought this VPH rooster for about 15 bucks....I have him set up looking at his wife.....she is yelling- where are you going?! He replies - I' goin to the hen house, woman!image.jpg

LOL! Lovely! Great price too!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - but I'z look gooood......sitting under the AC vent right now.   Hey are you excited about tomorrow?  Well duh.....I mean nervous/excited.... Do you have any jobs to do???

I've been up since 1.  Excited?  Yes.  Ready to 'get "er done!" Yes.  LOL  These two need to get married and get on  with it.  They are so good to and for each other.  That gives me so much hope.  You'll find out someday.  Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate - oh thank you.  Those roosters can be so expensive $400ish ...forget it.  I'm a cheap coupon clipping ...looking for a good deal shopper.

You're right...Preds is probably out like a light.

Honored Contributor

@Preds - Have a good night!   DS is never getting married.....I keep saying that!

Honored Contributor

@MickD, when does DH and DS get back??