Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

Scrubbed the kitchen floor and I am wringing with sweat. I am done for the day. 🔥💥🔥💥😞

@loveschocolate wrote:

Scrubbed the kitchen floor and I am wringing with sweat. I am done for the day. 🔥💥🔥💥😞

LOVES.....take a break....swim in the ocean and swing that tail, lol.....

Image result for animated beach

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach....great seeing you here.  We have missed you. 

Okay everyone, where are you?  Gotta run some errands before the heat and humidity set in.  Whew...it looks like the whole country will be suffering from this heat for the next several days, so stay inside and stay cool.

Check y'all later.  Come on Fluffettes, where are you?

Esteemed Contributor

GEEZ SHOWME....I know it is hot and humid, but could you please put some cuddl duds on?  LOL, ROTF...OMG, Brahahahahahahahahahaha....

Image result for animated happy friday

Check in and let us know how the cleaning crew did.  Be Nice, lol.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ladies.
I have been really busy with doctor appointments. DH and I. The only guy on an even keel is HRH!
DH had his yearly checkup with the transplant team and needs some more testing. Hopefully, it will turn out well. He's also dealing with some dermatology issues.
I am still dealing with urologic issues and found a new urologist I like.
Sooo... follow ups and testings will continue to dominate, hopefully for a short time.
I have been reading but I don't feel much like posting.

I can't wait to hear about the wedding.
Waving to everyone.
Stay cool. It's been horrible here with soaring heat indexes and humidity😠😠😠 Oy!
Esteemed Contributor

GOODAY.....great hearing from you.  So glad HRH is doing okay.  Sending prayers you and DH will get all appointments out of the way and good news to boot on the outcome.  We understand if you do not feel like posting...happens to all of us.

Stay cool......horrid heat and humidity the next several days EVERYWHERE. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for bowtie pasta dish

Ran a couple of errands and stopped by the grocery store.  Going to make bowtie pasta with english peas, broccoli, red onions, shredded cheddar and parmesean cheese and bacon crumbled, sea salt, pepper and celery seed...tossed with hellman's mayo.  Chill and have it with chicken breasts on the side.  Too hot to eat heavy meals.

Okay, going to make my pasta now....have a wonderful rest of your day, Fluffettes.  SHOWME...whatcha doing????? PEEKING????? LOL.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TGIF!!!image.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The good news is ... the bride decided after rehersal to have an indoor wedding.  She was dripping wet.  This was at 9:15.  LOL  Then we had to go inside and replan the "walks".  Made everyone so happy they didn't care.

Went to Hard Rock cafe for a drink, then to River Bottom for brunch.  DD made a point to thank FIL for hosting the brunch in her toast.  ROTFL  We all thought he would try to get out of it and her dad and I decided on the way there to cover the cost if that happened.

No drama today.  SIL avoided his dad and we all treated him the way we always do.  Who knows about tomorrow.

@MickD ... Heat idex here is 105 or so, so we all know better than to get out.

@loveschocolate ... I was actually happy toclean my dining room floor the other day.  Shoot, I was just happy to see it, Smiley Wink

@shell garden... that looks good.  No food for us tonight.  Eat enough already today to last till bedtime.

@Suzy ... Hey girl!

@Gooday ... pull it together girl.  Don't y'all start falling apart.  You're to young for that.  Make those appts. early and get your buns back inside.  Huggies to you, DH and HRH!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, yay!!!' Indoors is the way to go!!!!! Glad FIL hasn't made a scene. Yet!!!! 😮😮😮😮😮

Honored Contributor

Okay, fluffettes!!! I received my VPH mercury glass pedastals in the gold and they are STUNNING!!! Just ordered the red. This is my very first purchase of VPH. Highly recommend! 👍