Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

GOODAY.....great hearing from you.  So glad HRH is doing okay.  Sending prayers you and DH will get all appointments out of the way and good news to boot on the outcome.  We understand if you do not feel like posting...happens to all of us.

Stay cool......horrid heat and humidity the next several days EVERYWHERE. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for bowtie pasta dish

Ran a couple of errands and stopped by the grocery store.  Going to make bowtie pasta with english peas, broccoli, red onions, shredded cheddar and parmesean cheese and bacon crumbled, sea salt, pepper and celery seed...tossed with hellman's mayo.  Chill and have it with chicken breasts on the side.  Too hot to eat heavy meals.

Okay, going to make my pasta now....have a wonderful rest of your day, Fluffettes.  SHOWME...whatcha doing????? PEEKING????? LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TGIF!!!image.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The good news is ... the bride decided after rehersal to have an indoor wedding.  She was dripping wet.  This was at 9:15.  LOL  Then we had to go inside and replan the "walks".  Made everyone so happy they didn't care.

Went to Hard Rock cafe for a drink, then to River Bottom for brunch.  DD made a point to thank FIL for hosting the brunch in her toast.  ROTFL  We all thought he would try to get out of it and her dad and I decided on the way there to cover the cost if that happened.

No drama today.  SIL avoided his dad and we all treated him the way we always do.  Who knows about tomorrow.

@MickD ... Heat idex here is 105 or so, so we all know better than to get out.

@loveschocolate ... I was actually happy toclean my dining room floor the other day.  Shoot, I was just happy to see it, Smiley Wink

@shell garden... that looks good.  No food for us tonight.  Eat enough already today to last till bedtime.

@Suzy ... Hey girl!

@Gooday ... pull it together girl.  Don't y'all start falling apart.  You're to young for that.  Make those appts. early and get your buns back inside.  Huggies to you, DH and HRH!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, yay!!!' Indoors is the way to go!!!!! Glad FIL hasn't made a scene. Yet!!!! 😮😮😮😮😮

Honored Contributor

Okay, fluffettes!!! I received my VPH mercury glass pedastals in the gold and they are STUNNING!!! Just ordered the red. This is my very first purchase of VPH. Highly recommend! 👍

Honored Contributor

So glad you like them @loveschocolate. That's why I told DD that she had to give back a pair.  They are pretty.  Our balls came in and we don't have them here to play with.  Here for six or more months but now that I need them,  they are gone.  LOL

I want another set, but I have no where for them ... I will find a spot, but I  think I wanted the blue.  Darn, been so long I can't remember.  DH loves VPH stuff.  He is a lot worse than I am.  I do clothes ... he does stuff.  We have too much of all. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds - I pray that your DD, future SIL, and whole family have a blessed day tomorrow.....and stay cool!

@loveschocolate - oh great....the pedestals.......i have been thinking about them......my color theme downstairs is red and gold....I might cave.  How was the pretty woman "filim" (as the Brits would say)?  That is one of my favs...like when I need palliative care my HPOA will have that on my DVD list....no joke.

and I have a sppppppalitting headache.  Got my hair done....no AC in the joint just a fan and the ocean breeze.  I was under the dryer with foils on my head for about 30 minutes.....I think my brain is fried!!!!!   Give me an egg.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - I pray that your DD, future SIL, and whole family have a blessed day tomorrow.....and stay cool!

@loveschocolate - oh great....the pedestals.......i have been thinking about them......my color theme downstairs is red and gold....I might cave.  How was the pretty woman "filim" (as the Brits would say)?  That is one of my favs...like when I need palliative care my HPOA will have that on my DVD list....no joke.

and I have a sppppppalitting headache.  Got my hair done....no AC in the joint just a fan and the ocean breeze.  I was under the dryer with foils on my head for about 30 minutes.....I think my brain is fried!!!!!   Give me an egg.....

Heat ... hair ... Girl, you were asking for a headache!  You are crazier than I am!  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Preds, there's always room for these beauties!!! 😃😉

@MickD, we have red and gold throughout the house. With beige and white thrown in. We are going to paint our upstairs bedroom this fall (hopefully) and I have been busy picking out "stuff". Lol!