Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, good morning!!! Woohooo! Rehearsal dinner tonight! Wedding tomorrow!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Are you ready????

Honored Contributor

Mornin' @loveschocolate.  Correction ... rehersal morning with brunch!  Headed out shortly.  More than ready.  LOL  Woke up at 1 and I'm ready to go back to sleep. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, lots and lots of coffee is in order, however, it's so blazing hot out there, maybe iced coffee. Have fun!!!! Report back if you get a chance! 😃🔥❤️💥

Honored Contributor

Scrubbed the kitchen floor and I am wringing with sweat. I am done for the day. 🔥💥🔥💥😞

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Mornin' @loveschocolate.  Correction ... rehersal morning with brunch!  Headed out shortly.  More than ready.  LOL  Woke up at 1 and I'm ready to go back to sleep. Smiley Happy

Have fun, PREDS.  I know it will be a beautiful wedding.  Check back in when you can and let us hear all about it.

Image result for animated wedding wishes

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD, weddings and funerals bring the best and worst out of people. 

If I might quick jump in- sorry- I so agree & it also lets you know who your friends are.  :-(

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Scrubbed the kitchen floor and I am wringing with sweat. I am done for the day. 🔥💥🔥💥😞

@loveschocolate wrote:

LOVES.....take a break....swim in the ocean and swing that tail, lol.....

Image result for animated beach

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach....great seeing you here.  We have missed you. 

Okay everyone, where are you?  Gotta run some errands before the heat and humidity set in.  Whew...it looks like the whole country will be suffering from this heat for the next several days, so stay inside and stay cool.

Check y'all later.  Come on Fluffettes, where are you?

Esteemed Contributor

GEEZ SHOWME....I know it is hot and humid, but could you please put some cuddl duds on?  LOL, ROTF...OMG, Brahahahahahahahahahaha....

Image result for animated happy friday

Check in and let us know how the cleaning crew did.  Be Nice, lol.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon ladies.
I have been really busy with doctor appointments. DH and I. The only guy on an even keel is HRH!
DH had his yearly checkup with the transplant team and needs some more testing. Hopefully, it will turn out well. He's also dealing with some dermatology issues.
I am still dealing with urologic issues and found a new urologist I like.
Sooo... follow ups and testings will continue to dominate, hopefully for a short time.
I have been reading but I don't feel much like posting.

I can't wait to hear about the wedding.
Waving to everyone.
Stay cool. It's been horrible here with soaring heat indexes and humidity😠😠😠 Oy!