Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, has FIL changed his mind or is he still being "difficult"? 

Honored Contributor

@Preds & @loveschocolate - Okay.....spill it....what's going on with the FIL?????  I need some gossip....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD ... he is being an A.  He has disowned his son because SIL chose not to have him perform the ceremony.  He knew this a year ago but is venting now.  Long story.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds - Okay.....wait ......are you saying the FIL is a pastor???  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - Okay.....wait ......are you saying the FIL is a pastor???  

NO ... he does weddings to make extra money on his job. He hates marriage. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

PREDS....let FIL "pout"....if he goes to the wedding, great.  And, if not....don't worry about it.  In fact, with this attitude, it is best he doesn't.

Why can't people realize that when it's someone else's wedding...it is up to the couple to decide what, where, when and whom they want to participate in the wedding ceremony and want to attend the event.....not anyone else.

He will regret not going, and even though he may not publicly admit it to others, he will know himself and it will eat him alive. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds - oh...got it.  Is he going to attend atleast?  Or continue to be a butt-head?  How stressful for his son and your daughter....

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - oh...got it.  Is he going to attend atleast?  Or continue to be a butt-head?  How stressful for his son and your daughter....

How the H knows.  We'll just see! 

Honored Contributor

Let's all hope he doesn't show. He'll probably get drunk and ruin everything! 😡

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate & @Preds - well either way he will still be an A-hole!!!!  My mom tried to pull the same thing - if your father goes...I'm not going.  (they divorced and my a-hole father sued for custody x 2 years....really almost bankrupted my mom).  Anyway, she put on her good girl panties and showed up.....it was all good...unfortunately she's dead and my a-hole father is still alive and kickin'.....Bahahaha!