Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, of course they're sold out! Lol! 😞😮😂😉

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate And @Preds - I sooo would like the gold pedestals as they are stunning....and the kissing balls ....I have no place to put them!  I bought four of the Dennis basso gold Mercury glass trees two years ago.  Then I bought four crystal glass and wood tall pedestals from Jill...two for the fireplace and two for the dining room...I just bought four of the tsv....I need to stop!  Oh...it's 103!  My house is set at 76 and I am sweating while cleaning....and no I am not answering the phone....DS called again.  I get very angry as I am the boss....my house. My rules. My boy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Here's my little dining table...not a lot of room for much..image.jpeg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

HEY PREDS, LOVES, MICK.

I love those pedestals.  Bear?  OMG....run for the hills, lol.  Mick....you are trying to teach your DH and DS a lesson.  How long will they remember it?  LOL.

PREDS....hope you do not mind, but I started a thread to wish your DD and future son-in-law a wonderful wedding this weekend.  I know you probably won't be around much over the next couple of days, so I wanted to start a thread of well wishes and funny and loving things to make you smile, hopefully.... lol.  ((HUGS)).

Hope everyone is doing okay.....Waving to all the FLUFFETTES.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds, has FIL changed his mind or is he still being "difficult"? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds & @loveschocolate - Okay.....spill it....what's going on with the FIL?????  I need some gossip....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD ... he is being an A.  He has disowned his son because SIL chose not to have him perform the ceremony.  He knew this a year ago but is venting now.  Long story.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Preds - Okay.....wait ......are you saying the FIL is a pastor???  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds - Okay.....wait ......are you saying the FIL is a pastor???  

NO ... he does weddings to make extra money on his job. He hates marriage. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

PREDS....let FIL "pout"....if he goes to the wedding, great.  And, if not....don't worry about it.  In fact, with this attitude, it is best he doesn't.

Why can't people realize that when it's someone else's wedding...it is up to the couple to decide what, where, when and whom they want to participate in the wedding ceremony and want to attend the event.....not anyone else.

He will regret not going, and even though he may not publicly admit it to others, he will know himself and it will eat him alive.